Time for Art

You and Aiden were almost finished eating before Chris went on with his talking. "So, Anyways, how did you two meet?" Chris asked. "At a game night at school." You replied. "Sounds fun." Chris said. Aiden growled. "A-anyways, Reader. Wanna go draw?" Aiden asked you. "Yeah, sure. That sounds fun." You said getting up and following Aiden. "I want to draw to!" Chris said, running after you two. "No Chris, and don't you have to feed Mr. Foofy sense mom's not here." Aiden hissed. Chris sighed. "Yeah, you're right.". Chris padded off to the kitchen.

Aiden gave you a piece of paper and a pencil. You and Aiden began drawing. Aiden was struggling though. "Hey, Reader. What should i draw?" He asked. "Hm, how about a smiling melon dancing with a cactus." You smiled, making the face you imagine the melon having. "Okay, sounds good enough." He smiled back. You went back to drawing Aiden and Chris. You didn't really know what to draw much either so you drew them. "Aiden, I fed the cat. Now can I draw!" Chris said barging in. "No Freak!" Oh snap. Aiden yelled. "Aw come on. Hand me a paper." Chris said giving a hand out ordering a paper. Aiden handed him a crumpled up paper and he sat on the floor next to you, who was sitting on the bed with Aiden.

"Reader, what should i draw." Chris asked. "How about Aiden." You said. "Great, I shall." He smiled. Aiden scooted closer to you. "Hows this Reader?" He asked. He gave you his paper of a melon dancing with a cactus. Someone draw this please. "I like it!" You said, giving him a thumbs up. "Thanks! I like you're drawing to." He said looking at it. "How is mine!" Chris said throwing the pencil and showing you and Aiden. "I like your's too." You said. "I-Its good." Aiden said while twitching a bit. "Are you okay Brother? Do you need to go to the hospital. You're twitching." Chris said noticing it. "NO!" Aiden yelled. "And what is with that sweet talk!". "You look mad is all." Chris said. "Shut up!" Aiden grunted. "Sigh, welp. I'm gonna go get some Watermelon. You guys want some?" Chris asked. "Yeah sure." You smiled, you looked over at Aiden who gave a nod of approval to Chris.

Chris left the room and Aiden scooted more closer to you. "So what are you drawing?" He asked in a calm tone. "You and Chris!" You explained. "Cool. I like it! You're good at art!" He smiled to you. He stared at you're face and you looked up at him. Gosh, he was like 5 inches away. "Gosh, whats taking Chris so long." You said to Aiden backing up a bit. "I dunno." He replied soothingly.

Then, there it came. Just as you expected...

yo. Sorry for such a short chapter. Anyways, Hope you liked it. -Oni

Also, while I was looking for a picture at the top, My younger brother came in and looked at my computer as I was searching up Watermelons with faces and thought I was a weirdo. I'm not a weirdo, Believe me, Thats like the 6th time I've searched that up.