Valentine's Day Special (VERY Late)

So before I continue this is not part of the story. It's just a fun little thing for Valentine's Day thrown into this book. So yeah. Not part of the rest of the story.

- You were not looking forward to today. Every Valentine's Day you wound up alone. That was fine. That wasn't what made this Valentine's Day scary. This time someone had asked you to be their Valentine. Aiden had. Your new school held a dance every year. Great, that meant you'd have to go through this crap every year. There was a knock at the door. You were wearing fancy dance clothing.

- When you opened the door there was at least a minute of silence. You were both incredibly flustered. You had been flustered all day, avoiding each other throughout the day. "U-uhmm, so should we get going?" Aiden asked. You nodded your head. 

Okay Loves, Ame can't finish this and is to tired of it or something and gave up, so I'm gonna handle the rest. Heheh. -Oni

You and Aiden started walking, Aiden thought it would be nice to walk. At least its better than running. You got to Aidens house. Before you two stepped inside, Aiden gave you some chocolate from his backpack. You where flustered. "T-thanks!" You said, trying to hid the fact that you where almost gonna die there. "No problem." Aiden said itching the back of his head. "Well, Anyways, what do you want to do first! I had some plans but those can wait." Aiden asked.

"Um, I don't know, we should go with you're plan, I'm cool with whatever." You replied. "Okay, so eat some ice-cream and watch a movie?" Aiden asked you as you two walked inside. Chris was hanging out with someone today, and Ted was with Nick and this other girl. Boi. "Okay! I like that!" You said giving Aiden a thumbs up. Man, you never really do that. You and Aiden sat on the couch eating *Insert favorite ice-cream or whatever that stupid crap people put in x Readers is.* (I'm so hating right now. Having a small hatred breakout.) And watched a cool movie, you didn't know what it was, but it was good. With a cool anime style to it too!

That anime or movie was so long you almost fell asleep on Aiden shoulder, Then it ended and you where tiredly filled with joy, sure it was good but it makes you sleepy. Aiden sat there for a second while you where resting on his shoulder, and "Cuddled you". This is the part where you take out the shipping-knife. WHAT! WHO SAID THAT! I DIDNT! Aiden then got up after like 5 minutes and suggested you two should play a video game or something. You liked that too. Aiden games where neat.

"So i got catopoly, um..." Aiden was continuing searching. "I don't care what we play!" You cheered. "Okay! How about this game then, for an hour or half?" Aiden said taking out a video game. "Okay, sounds cool!" You said sitting down taking a controller. After about half  an hour and a bit more. You and Aiden where at a tie. So gave up. "Welp. that was fun!" You put the controller down. "Wanna go get a smoothie maybe, i have money!" You asked. "Yeah, sounds cool, we should go to the Happy Melon. I know where it is. And i have money too so we can pay for our own." Aiden replied. 

You two went to the Happy Melon, Aiden got a pineapple smoothie, and you got a Berry smoothie. You two sat at a table and drank you're smoothies. And then you started "Complaining" to Aiden. "Man! Why didn't they have any Bagel smoothie, they could have been nice." You pouted. "Bagel smoothies would last dry Reader!" Aiden laughed. "Well, i mean. I guess you have a good fact for it, but still!" You said, enjoying you're Berry smoothie. "Whatever, Anywasy what should we do after this, we still have one more hour together before you have to go home, cause you're parents." Aiden asked. "And you're choosing.". "Fine, How about get something to eat for lunch?" You said. "Okay, where." Aiden asked. "How about *Favorite place for lunch, if you can't think of any then Tea Bar it is*" You smiled. "Okay, that sounds nice.

You and Aiden went to ------- And got sandwiches to eat. Then it was almost you're curfew so you two walked to you're house. Once you got there you're mom saw threw the window and came out to greet Aiden. "Hello Aiden! How was you're Valentines you two!" She asked. "It was great!" Aiden said, and you nodded. "Good to know, you two didn't kiss, did you." You're mom asked. "No ma'am." Aiden said, acting like he's talking to a police officer or something. "good to know, well thanks Aiden for taking Reader out today!" She said before walking in. You followed behind and waved bye to Aiden. That was a nice Valentines Day for once.

Ame is a lazy butt. ^^ What, who said that.

Chapter by: Ame and ArionicStix