Video Games

- Friday came much quicker than you had thought. Being a middle schooler, that was all you looked forward to. Friday and sleep. For this week, hanging out too you supposed. Well, only 5 more minutes... you thought eagerly looking at the clock. You had math for your last period and it was a pain. You watched the clock oh so very intently as the seconds ticked away, hoping your math teacher, Mr. Soul wouldn't catch you. But even with that thought you couldn't force yourself to do the work. So much for saying all that stuff on the first chapter, you hypocrite.

- The bell rang. It felt almost like getting that unicorn for your birthday. You silently grabbed your binder, lazily stuffed your papers into it and swifty walked out the door. You head down to your locker. You quickly grabbed your belongings then went to Aiden's locker because you promised you'd meet at his locker.

- "Hi Aiden!" You shouted the best you could to get his attention. It didn't work. Then you saw his brother, again. You were so desperately hoping he wouldn't come after the whole accusing you of liking his brother thing. You sighed softly and walked over to them. When you for over there they were having an argument. "Why can't you wait outside?!" Aiden spat. "Why can't you stop coming in, you're embarrassing!"

- Chris, who had his cat on his shoulder wasn't effected by any of his brother's rude words. He'd probably learned to tune them out with how much Aiden does it. "Hi." You muttered sheepishly. Mostly because Chris was there and he knew. He knew all because you sucked at faking. If you had pretended to not know what he meant instead of getting all flustered he wouldn't have known.

- "Oh hey, you're finally here. Then let's go before Mr. Blair yells at us because Chris has a cat in the building." Aiden urged walking towards the near doors. So that's the guy's name from room 3. You thought, feeling dumb for just now learning this. You all began your walk to Chris and Aiden's house. "What game do you want to play?" Aiden asked you. "Umm, maybe one of the shooter ones?" You half questioned. You knew he had those for sure and you enjoyed playing them.

- There was a buzzing from your pocket. Probably your mum texting you. You pulled your phone out. Yep, just like you guessed. Your parents were too strict and overprotective. You guess that's better than oblivious or abusive parents that everyone seems to have in fanfiction. "Umm, hold on. I have to text my mum. You know how she is." You stated stopping to text your mum.

- You forgot how far Aiden lived. Some green haired kid usually picked him up. "Why hasn't that one green haired kid picked you up lately?" You asked. "Oh, that's Ted! His car broke down or something!" Chris shrieked interrupting Aiden. "Oh, okay." You replied. Aiden looked angry, like usual.

- You and Chris began talking about candy canes. You had absolutely no idea how that came to be. You didn't speak to people you didn't know very well yet here you were yapping away about candy with Chris. Aiden was judging you which was pretty funny. He made the dumbest faces when he was judging people.

- You made it. Finally. You followed Aiden and Chris into the house and went straight to Aiden's room. "Well, I'll leave you two to do your thing!!!" He purred in a slight mocking tone that only you understood. Aiden just looked disgusted. He launched himself over to the gaming console  "How about this one?" He asked holding up some PvP game. "Okay!" You responded. You grabbed a controller.

- Aiden won round 1. He looked at you in a mocking way. You made a face back. He was much more advanced in gaming than you but it was probably better that way. Aiden was a sore loser anyway. You both continued playing games until your papa texted you saying he was on his way.

Chapter by: Ame