43

niall had just managed to throw liam off a very bloody-looking harry when two police cars pulled into the car park. liam saw them and his eyes widened, but as he tried to turn and escape, niall grabbed him by the arms, holding on as though his life depended on it. which, in the end, it probably did.

"oh no you don't."

"get your fucking hands off me!"

"i don't think i will, thanks."

harry hastily stood up from the ground and assisted niall in stopping a struggling liam from escaping as four policemen approached the three young adults.

"step back, boys, we can take it from here."

niall and harry waited until they thought the policemen were at an appropriate distance before letting go of liam and backing away as fast as they could.

"hands behind your head, get on the ground, now!"

liam didn't listen and instead tried to make a run for it, but it was useless, because two policemen jumped him and he fell to the ground. they grabbed his arms and put him in handcuffs, but that didn't stop him from struggling.

"where's this girl we were told about in the phone call?"

the two policemen that weren't dealing with liam approached niall and harry, handing them both tissues to try and wipe the blood off their faces.

"i took her to the car, over there."

niall turned and pointed in the direction of harry's car, where they saw clementine sitting cross legged on the hood with her arms wrapped around her as if she was cold, staring blankly at the policeman dragging her boyfriend away. the two policeman, as well as harry and niall, walked over to her, helping her down and holding her steady as she trembled in shock.

"miss, are you alright?"

she nodded, still clutching her body, and still not knowing whether or not it was finally over. had she escaped liam for good?

"i'm sorry, but we're going to have to take all of you in for questioning."

the three of them nodded, and as they helped clementine into the car with harry and niall following closely behind, they could hear her muttering thank you over and over again, relief running through her veins as the car with liam inside drove away, away from her, just like she'd always wanted it to be.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

there's not really much for me to say here today...

i'd really like to talk to you guys so could you pleaseeeee either pm me or kik me? my kik is @lizzieclaires :)

thank you lots, please vote and comment :)