seven

Donna burst into Tanya and Rosie's room. Rosie was helping Tanya get rid of her shoe which she wasn't doing any progress in.

"Someone has gotten in for me and I bet it's my mother." Donna said like a real drama queen and walk into the room shutting the door behind her and putting her dress on the door knocked.

"Well wasn't she a ray of sunshine." Tanya joked as she laid on the bed. Rosie gave up and fell on the bed next to Rosie.

"Not funny girls. I've spend twenty years on this island raising a child on my own running the villa for fifteen years and now that's how life repay me." Donna said as she fell down next to Tanya.

"Well nobody's laughing Donna."Rosie said out of breath.

"Yeah plus. You might get lucky tonight. If you know what I mean." Tanya giggled.

"Really helpfull guys." Donna said as she sit up straight and look at the two laying girls. "Funny thing is, I didn't even invite those guys."

"Yeah. Just help me out these boots. It's killing me." Tanya said.

Donna and Rosie both stood up and grab a feet.

"Okay so what do you suggest we do?" Rosie asked as they start pulling the boots.

"I don't know. Maybe find out what on earth they're really doing here." Donna suggested as she also struggles with the boot.

"Well lets just hope they're not here for Sophie's wedding." Tanya said. That moment the boots slipped out of her feet and the two girls hit the floor.

"That's it." Donna gasped.

"What?" Asked the two girls confused.

"What if they're here for the wedding? I didn't invite them but I'm sure someone did." Donna replied and stood up.

"But who?" Asked Rosie as she remained seated on the floor.

"To be honest Donna, it can't be Sophie, she doesn't even know them." Tanya added as she sits up straight to examine her friends.

"Well the serial bride has a point." Rosie agreed.

Donna nod and look down trying to figure out who it could be.

***
Sophie walk up to Sam that stood there staring at the sea.

"Hi." She greeted.

"Hi." He greeted back as he turn to her.

"Beautiful view ain't it?" Sophie smiled.

"It most certainly is." Sam agreed. "I once drew this whole place on the back of a menu one night. I always dreamed I'd come back."

"What kept you?" Sophie asked interested.

"What your mother told about me..." Sam started.

"She never mentioned you." Sophie interrupted.

"Sophie, what am doing here?" Sam asked.

"I forgot my shoes!" They heard Donna giggling which drew Sam's attention and gave Sophie a chance to run away.

***
"I should go to my room and get my shoes." Donna said as she walk to the door.

"Wait Donna." Rosie and Tanya run up to Donna before she could walk away.

"Remember, this is Sophie's hen party. Don't let some boring men spoil it for you." Rosie said with Tanya agreeing.

Donna gave a smile and walk out.

***
Sophie walk up to Harry that sat alone drinking a martini.
"Hi." Sophie greeted him taking a seat as he greeted her back.

"Harry, do you have any children?" Asked Sophie.

"I have two dogs, Lucy and Keper. I love to spoil them." Harry replied.

"Okay." Sophie nod impressed.

"Sophie, is your father here?" Harry asked with his strange accent.

"I don't know. I don't know who my father is." Sophie replied as her friends pulled her out of the chair and dragged her unto the table to where Bill was dancing at.

"Hi, how on earth did Donna get money to buy this place?" Bill asked as Sophie starts dancing with him unto the beat.

"She was left some money from the old lady that looked after me when I was little. The one that called me Sophie." Sophie replied.

"I bet that's Sophia?" Bill asked.

"I guess." Sophie replied.

"How old are you?" Asked Bill.

"I'm twenty." She replied. Bill stopped dancing and looked around him.

"Excuse me, I'm sorry." Bill managed to escape the party animals and walked down to the beach with Sophie after him.

"Bill wait? Why are you running away?" Sophie asked as she tried to catch up with him.

"I don't know." Bill replied.

"Bill please. My life's been this huge unanswered question and I need to know something." Sophie said which made Bill stop and turn around and face Sophie. "Are you my father?"

"I don't know. I guess." He replied.

"You know what comes next." Sophie smiled.

"You're not gonna tell me you have a twin sister are you?" Bill asked afraid to know.

Sophie giggled and asked, "will you give me away tomorrow?"

"Give you away? I'll have to check with Donna..." Bill started.

"No. It's our secret until tomorrow." Sophie said.

Bill gave a laugh and hugged Sophie .

***
Sophie walks up to Sky that waited for her. She laugh because somehow she knew what the boys had planned. He hold out a necklace. She turn around and let him put it around her neck. She look and see from a distance Bill looking at her with tears in his eyes. She turn around again and danced with Sky. She look at her left and saw her mother and her two friends dressed up in dresses.

"There's mom, I'll be right back?" Sophie shout in his ear and walk away being grabbed by Sam.
"I know why I'm here." He said when they got away from the noice. "I don't know why Donna didn't tell me but how long did you know I'm your father."

"Not long at all. Listen to me Sam, my mom doesn't know that I know so can we wait till after my wedding?" Sophie asked.

"Who's giving you away?" Asked Sam.

"Nobody." She replied.

"Well then, I am." Sam said. "Our secret, see you tomorrow." Sam run away and danced with everyone.

Sophie was lost and scared like a mouse in this big maze. She walked back up to Sky that grabbed her around her waist. "Sky I can't breath!" Sophie shout at him and break loose. Donna caught that scene and push one of the men she danced with away. She walk and saw Sam that was heading her way. That moment she starts dancing with two other men.

"Sophie, I'm your father! That's why I'm here. But don't worry I'll walk you down the aisle tomorrow!" Harry shout at Sophie and continued dancing.

Sophie stood still for a moment as everyone started dancing around her in circles. Her head starts turning and voices was shouting inside her head till three...two...one... she collapsed to the ground.