three

They finally came to the top.

"Oh my gosh." Tanya sighed out of breath.

"Auntie Rosie." Sophie shout full of excitement out of the window.

She ran down and straight into Rosie's arms.

"Oh haven't you grow so big?" Rosie kiss Sophie all over her hair.

"I bet she don't remember me." Tanya smiled taking her hair out of her eyes looking at this beautiful grown figure.

"Oh you talk too much auntie Tanya, of course I remember you." Sophie gave Tanya a hug too. As they let go Donna wrap her arms arou d her daughter.

"Oh my baby is growing up so fast." Donna said.

Sophie break loose giggling and said "oh please, I'm gettig married. I'm not joining an congregation of old people."

"Wow. We're cheeky." Tanya gasped.

"Yeah, a chip off the old log." Rosie agreed.

Donna roled her eyes laughing. They walk on and stopped when Sky brought Rosie and Tanya water.

"Oh Sky, tell them about the internet." Donna said at Sky and look at her girls. "He's gonna put me on the line."

Donna walk away to talk to a greek lady.

"Online." Sophie shout correcting her mother.

"Well this place is so beautiful and no one knows about it so I thought..." Sky laughed.

"We just want this to be an alternative wedding. Just something normal and traditional like this thing his family have of the water and if you drink that water you're suppose to find true love and perfect happiness." Sophie interrupted them and gave Sky a kiss.

Donna came and stood next to Rosie smiling at her friends and at Sophie that looked so much happy.

***
They came into the room where Rosie and Tanya is staying with Donna infront of them.

"Donna, I thought you said you don't want baudelaire." Rosie said confused.

"Oh a few of them would actually be nice." Donna stop and turn around to them. "There's a thing about the toilet. If it doesn't flush right away just go and come back, wait a while and it will..."

Donna left her complicated sentence right there and movie to the window.

"Nothing works around here except for me. I've been running this hotel for fifteen years and I never had a day off." Donna open the window and it fell right of in the middle of a sircle that was formed by a few greek men.

"Oh my gosh. I'm so sorry." Donna apologised. "I'll come and get it."

"Well, like you said nothing works around here except for you." Rosie said about to take a seat on a wooden chair next to the window.

"Wait, don't sit down there." Donna stopped her. "It's broken."

"What isn't broken?" Asked Tanya.

Donna gave them a guilty look and escape them. She walk out with the two cats on her tail.

She walk over the court yard over a dolphin picture worked into the floor.

"Donna!" Everyone shout and her two back up girls stopped her. They point to a crack in the courtyard to where the pipe laid under it.

"How did this happen?" Donna asked.

Everyone looked at the one greek boy that tried to get a smile from her.

"Keep everyone away from this crack, I'll fix it later." Donna said and walk around it.

***
Sophie carry a few boxes out and put them on the ground and look at three men that stood there staring at the open.

"Hey, can I help you?" Asked Sophie.

"Yeah, we're here for the wedding." Sam replied for them. "I'm Sam Carmichael."

"Bill Anderson." Bill said folding his arms.

"I'm Harry Bright." Harry said.

"Oh my gosh. I've been expecting you. I'm Sophie." Sophie said shaking each of their hands.

"Yes. You must be the bride. Donna's daughter?" Bill asked blinking a few times at this pretty angel in front of him.

"Yes I am." Sophie smiled.

"Do you mind if we hit the showers before we see your mother? It's just been a long time since we saw her." Harry asked.

"Sure but you have to follow me." Sophie said and turn around. The men pull up her shoulders and followed her.

***
They finally came in the old goat house which was weird because none of the men expected they'd be spending their time in the old goat house.

Same looked kind of in his suit to stay there.
Bill seemed to be liking the idea
But Harry not. He's not the one for that.

"Okay so what are we doing in the old goat house?" Harry asked.

"Well that's the thing." Sophie pull in her lips and close her eyes and finaly let it all out. "My mom doesn't know you're here."

"What? Sophie this is wrong. The last time I saw your mother, she said she never wanted to see me again." Sam looked like a little kid that was going to get punished only now this is his punishment for leaving such a beautiful women for his fiance.

"But that was years ago Sam. Please." Sophie begged.

"I don't know what game you think you're playing but..." Harry started.

"No this isn't a game! See when I send you the invites it wasn't even a long shot too reply and now you've come all the way here for a wedding. Maybe this is a sign that you should leave the ghost on the train and jump off to continue building what you once had like, a life." Sophie stopped them and gave a smile putting her hands behind her neck then letting them rest again.

"You're just like your mother." Sam said. Bill laughed and Harry looked grumpy and disgusted.

"Well she sure is." Bill agreed.

"That, you can say again." Harry said scanning the room.

"Okay so I'm gonna leave. Please don't tell mom I've invited you okay. You have to promise." Sophie said with a scared expression.

"Okay." They agreed.

That moment they heard an old familiar voice humming an old familiar song.

"That's Donna." Bill saod as the three men walk to the little door.

"No, don't go. Stay here. Okay." Sophie ran to the window and open it. "You promised okay. Now help me out."

They help her out and close the window leaving it to make a noice. Dona gave a fright and look around her then to the door to the top. She walk to it and try to open but it was trap.

"Not this time." She muttered to herself and walk out. She walk to the little window where Sophie climbed out but it was locked.

"Damn intruders." She muttered and climb to the roof. She try to get the door open but struggled. She stand up and jump on her time on the door and fell right through it landing on a blow up matress.