two

Donna open sophie's bedroom door and saw all three girls there.

"Hey girls." Donna greeted them.

"Donna." The girls gasped and gave her a hug.

You could tell that Sophie looked just like Donna. They had the same hair colour and everything was the same but most importantly they were both wondering about the same thing and the same person, 'sophie's dad'.

"You girls have to stop growing." Donna giggled examining the three girls. "Sounds like you're having fun already."

"Oh yeah we are." Ali smiled.

"I use to have fun." Donna smiled and turn around frozing when lisa said "oh we know." She gave the three innocent faces an add look then walk out.

The girls giggle at each other that turned into unstoppable laughters.

Donna walk down with a weird facial expression thinking that this girls is really acting all strange. She grab her hat and sun glasses with the keys and head off to pick up her friends that will be arriving soon.

In the mean while the two men arrived at the mainland seeing the boat leaving.

"Oh bummer!" Sam said unhappy.

"When does the next ship leaves?" Harry asked.

"Monday." Sam replied.

They finally look at each other.

"We haven't met." Sam held out his hand. "Sam Carmichael."

"Harry Bright." Harry said shaking it.

"Hallo there! You guys need a ride to Kalokairi?" A man yelled from the ship.

Sam and Harry look at each other then back at the man and nod

***

The boat arrived at the island and Rosie and Tanya climbed off struggling half way.

"Just look at the time you washed in." Donna shout standing with her distance from her two friends.

"For one night!" Rosie shout.

"And one night only!" Tanya joined them making their dynamo logo.

"Donna and the dynamos!" The three of them shout running up to each other hugging and laughing.

"Well look at you." Rosie said checking out her friend.

"You look so amazing." Tanya joined in.

"So do you two. Oh my gosh this is gonna be such a great wedding." Donna said straightening herself.

"Well wait till the wedding day when Donna finds herself struggling to let go." Rosie joked.

"Oh shut up you two." Donna said grabbing her friends hands and dragging them to the car as they put the suitcases on the back and buckling up in the front as Donna drew of.

"So when will we meet the groom?" Asked Rosie.

"As soon as we come to a stop." Donna replied.

"That's what Cleopatra use to say everytime she was about to get married." Rosie giggled with a remark on Tanya.

"Oh please. You guys are so boring. At least I'm doing somethig about my relationship status." Tanya said.

"Just listen to who's talking. Tanya the serial bride finally decided to do what? Get married and divorced again." Rosie giggled.

"Oh please. As if you're trying." Tanya giggled back.

"Well lets just we don't have a run away bride." Donna joked.

The girls laugh as they finally came to a stop.

"Well before we climb out. Donna do you think Sophie is doing the right thing?" Rosie and Tanya looked at Donna with the same question on their faces.

"Well of course. I want what's best for her and if this is what she wants then I'm more then willing to let her have it." Donna replied.

"But do you think they'll come back once they left the island?" Asked Rosie.

"No they won't." Donna joked. They gave her an add look. "I'm just kidding."

They laugh and climb out of the car. Sky came running to them once he spotted them.

"Sky, come meet my back up girls." Donna called him.

"Back up girls, night on!" The two girls laughed making some funny pose.

"You must be Rosie." Sky gave Rosie a hug.

"I sure am." Rosie giggled.

"And you must be Tanya." Sky helped Tanya out of the car and gave her a hug. "I heard so much about you."

"Not bad I hope." Tanya joked charmingly.

"You have no idea." Donna joked trying to pick up a cool bag but failing the more she tries.

"Wait Donna. Let me help you." Sky ran up to her and pick up the heavy blue cool bag.

"Geez Tanya, what do you have in there? Another husband?" Donna asked swinging her arm back and forth.

"Oh please. Hey sky come take a picture of us." Tanya said taking out her camera.

Sky put down the cool bag  and took the camera from Tanya ask they took they're places infront of the beautiful view of the beach behi d them.

"Wait. Donna, you remember that night when we were drunk and you kind off went like..." Tanya put her arms next to her and pull them back as she went forth as if she was pretending to do THAT! Donna grab her face full of imbarrestment. "Or when you did this." Tanya start pretending that she's putting something in her mouth and taking out again.

"Okay, that's enough." Donna grab the camera from Sky and give it back to Tanya as they finally walk up the stairs to the courtyard.