Chapter 9

Hello Readers,

      Now I know its been a while since my last post and I wanted to aplogized for thats its just that I have been so busy these last few weeks what with school and finals and all that I haven't been able to get on and post this chapter!!!

      But here it is chapter 9!!!!

      Now I have already got the next few chapters of this story typed up... but I want three votes for he next chapter... if I don't get thpse its okay but if I do get the votes I will update the story alot sooner!!!!

      So anyways VOTE, COMMENT, Or FAN and let me know what you think of the story so far because I would love some feedback!!!!

      P.S. The song on the side has nothing to do with the chapter I just enjoy it and thought that many of you out there might enjoy it while you read my newest chapter!!!! Oh and if of you out there find any spelling mistakes tell me and I will try and take care of them just as soon as I can!!!!

     Soo...

     ENJOY & HAPPY READING

************************************************************************************************************************************************

Chapter 9

            (Joe’s P.O.V.)

            “So where are the people we are supposed to be fighting?” I ask the king annoyed about the fact that Rick and I have been waiting on an empty field for the last ten minutes waiting for the people on the royal guard to show their lazy asses to actually show up and with the fact that I had a shitty start to my day what with being called a murder over breakfast while sitting with people who think your dead… oh a freaking fantastic way to start my day.

            *Cough* *Cough* please note the sarcasm in that last statement

            ‘How much you bet that these people we are supposed to fight aren’t here yet because they are scared shitless of your reputation not only that but we gave them a preview of what is to come earlier while we were sparing.’ Rick says laughing through our mind link

            ‘I would bet a lot of money on those two little facts.’ I state trying to hold back my laughter just thinking how weak the royal guard must have become if they don’t have the guts to come and face Rick and I, I mean come on I know Rick and I are in fact stronger than them but they should at least have the decency to show up on time to get their asses whipped.

            Not only is being late reflecting badly on the ones being late but is reflecting badly on the royal family as well.

            As another ten minutes ticks by I am pissed off and all by grinding me teeth together.

            Finally a group of about 8 guards who are all about my age make their way onto the field and when I get a good look at them I see red…

            Brendon, Brandon, Bretton, Seth, Marcus, Matthew, Liam, Frankie…

            The eight most sadistic sons of bitches I have ever met… they used to torture me for fucking fun whenever they had the chance…