Chapter 4

Hello readers,

      Here it is chapter 4!!!

      Hope those of you that are reading this story are enjoying it as much as I am writing it!!!!

      Anyways...

      Vote, Comment, or Fan and let me know what you think because I would really like to know what you guys think of this story!!!!

      P.S. the song on the side has nothing to do with the story I just enjoy listening to the song!!! Its one of my favorites!!!

      Soo....

      ENJOY & HAPPY READING

****************************************************************************************************************************

Chapter 4

(Joey’s P.O.V.)

Walking up the stairs to the front door I slip on some sunglasses for an extra precaution because one can never come to prepared when in comes to facing ones shitty past right?

Before Rick and I are even have even walked half way up the stairs the giant elegant door opens revealing a maid mid thirties dressed in a mid length black uniform, white leggings and comfortable shoes but from the expression on her face I can tell she is really sacred and uncomfortable.

Hell who wouldn’t be with me rep it makes anyone who doesn’t know me uneasy.

“Hello you must be ‘The Grim Reaper’ .” she says holding out her hand for Rick to take.

For some reason unknown to me I have the sudden urge to laugh.

“No sorry,” Rick says uncomfortably “I am not ‘The Grim Reaper’ I am just her partner,” Rick tells the maid quickly shaking her hand before turning his attention to me “She is ‘The Grim Reaper’.” he says shrugging his shoulder 

I swear if I wanted to laugh a few seconds ago the poor maid reaction to who I was nearly had me rolling around on the ground because her chocolate brown eyes grow to the size of saucers and her mouth completely drops open in shock.

“Rick tell me something why is it whenever we meet someone they always assume that you are ‘The Grim Reaper’ and not me?” I says choking on my laughter