28.

I couldnt believe we were in the studio with MetroBoomin' , Archie came through with his connects.

"Ill sell a brick, sell a bitch, it's Money Bliss. Married to the game, im love wit  it.

My main bitch she sick, went from pulling tricks to whipping a foreign whip."

I nodded my eyes as they drifted to Archie who looked so sexy in his all red nike sweatsuit, fresh cut, and i could see a couple fresh tattoos peeking from his collar. He looked at me and smiled, not breaking the stare.

I was hoping maybe Bliss does leave me, of course he'll leave with nothing but i'll get to finally live my life and be free to love somone else. "BLISS, THAT WAS PERFECT." MetroBoomin said with a smirk. "I think we got a hit, Boss Lady."

We left the studio, and headed back to the house to grab our bags to meet with Mocha. She had scored a few out of town dates in Atlanta and Bliss and Archie had a show, we was about to get paid.

See, i trusted Mocha anywhere she went, i knew she do what she had to do and stay loval to me, loyal to the family. "You think i didnt catch that shit?" He said after ten minutes of riding in silence.

"What?" I smacked my lips, i reached for the radio with my eyes still focused on the road. He slapped my hand, i jerked the wheel. "Bliss, what are you talking about?" I screamed at him.

"You still love that nigga, admit it!" He hollered. "I will punch you in ya motherfucking face." He slammed his fist on my dashboard.

"Bliss just let it go," i replied rolling my eyes in a cool matter, but it was clear i was irritated.

"Admit it Tajai," he said as we pulled up to the stop light, He kept saying it over and over and over.

"I love him Bliss," i said softly. "Okay, Iove him. Is that what you want to hear?" I turned back to focus on the road as the light turned green. He was silent.

Just as i pulled off, i felt his hand connect with the back of of my head and my face collided with the steering wheel. My nose was busted, it gushed all over my 600$ white t-shirt, and on to my white se7en jeans. I couldnt hear him, i heard a ringing in my ear. I knew he was yelling but my face burned, my eyes burned, and sight of so much blood was gushing. "Drive!" He yelled as his voice came back into focus.

I sobbed the rest of the way home, i didnt even look at him. I couldnt, how could you love someone and bash there face in with no remorse. "Go in, change, and get cleaned up. Were taking my car." He ordered.

"I'm not going anywhere with you." I mumbled.

"What?" He turned his nose up at me.

"I'm not going anywhere, not like this." I sighed.

"Tajai, if you dont go change right now on my kids i'll lay you out right now." He said. "Quit testing me," he said. "Now, you getting on my fucking nerves. I tried to tell your ass, dont fucking play with me." He paused.

"Now, go get changed so we can pick up Mocha and chase this paper. If you got some where else you'd rather be, let me know." He shot me a cold stare.

I made my way into my house, and got  into the shower and changed. I through on an all black catsuit and a jean jacket, with a pair of black gucci slides. I made my way out to his car, a black BMW sitting on 24's. Classic. I got into the passanger side, and stared out the window. "Tajai," he said softly as we pulled out.

"I love you, stop letting niggas try and take what we built. They dont want you for you, they want you cuz they know what you can do for them."

"So if you know i can turn a jerome into a money mitch, why you act like im replaceable?" I asked him. "How can you treat me the way you do, hit me, cheat on me with bitches not in our circle." I paused. "Yeah, i know all about Moriah, Bliss." I rolled my eyes. "I could leave and turn another frog into a king, but i dont because i see our vision." I paused. "I hope you see what you got before you, because once i'm gone, the next time." I stopped. "I'm not coming back, so consider this your final warning." I said rolling my eyes.

A five hour flight seemed to take forever. I smiled remembering the time Archie and i had spent together a few years back. "Mocha, dont think you coming down here to party, its business as usual." He said as we walked out of the front of the airport.

"And you," he said with a smirk. "Im not taking my eyes off of you."

"Dont worry about me," i said pulling down my Chanel glasses, and getting into our ride that would take us to the hotel.

Atlanta was so busy, people everywhere. We were staying at some mansion hidden within alpharietta. "Are you really gonna act like this the whole time we here?" He asked.

"I'm not here for you, i'm here for the money. So don't fuck up."