10

I never wanted to leave Atlanta, It was like a dream. Instead of VIP, we were on stage. This wasn't the strip club stage I was used to, we were on stage with Gucci Mane, Waka Flocka, and the whole Brick Squad. I was amazed by the love they was showing Archie or should I say A-1. He performed a few songs which were surprising like Catchy. I had became his biggest fan in just a few short hours. "He's amazing," I said watching him interact with the crowd.

"Yeah, he got some fire lined up," Gucci Mane whispered in my ear, responding to my statement. "He's young and he could make the bitches go crazy," he looked at me. "Too bad, I'm not ready to sign him just yet."

"What?" I looked at him twistedly.

"He might need a little bit more work," He paused.

"Work?" I paused. "Everybody gotta start somewhere, it's now or never."

"I respect your honestly," He said.

"You think he can blow up?" I asked him.

"Only time will tell," He replied to me. "If he does blow up, you know the groupies gonna be hunting him down."

"I'm not worried," I watched as the crowd enjoyed Archie just as much as I did. "I'm not worried at all."

After his performance, Gucci had invited us back to his mansion to "talk numbers." He offered Archie a five hundred thousand dollar advance. While under his label he would have to push out three albums in the next three years, and Gucci would be entitled to seventy five percent of any profit he would make off of those albums. Any performances, tours, and promotion profit would belong to Archie. I think I was just as excited as Archie, the way he talked about things make me feel like there was a chance to escape Bliss' grasp.

We were leaving Atlanta, I would go back to Chicago, and go back to my life at the club. I wasn't looking forward to returning. I had a wonderful weekend and I was stress free for a few days. I was ready to see what would become of Archie and I since he had whispered sweet nothings since the moment. "You don't have to go back to him, I got this deal, this money. You wouldn't have to worry about anything." He said behind the wheel.

"I know," I paused. "Just let me know when you're ready for me, we can go back to our regular lives until everything falls into place." I told him.

"That's the thing, I just can't let you go back to that nigga." He told me. "I know how that nigga operates, he's not going to let you go easily."

"It's different with me and him," I said. "I can tell him I'm going back to Ohio and we move to Atlanta. You signed now, you got a future that I want to be apart of." I replied.

"I want you apart of it," He smiled. "You handle ya' situation and I'll handle ours."

I didn't want the drive home to end, I kept hoping that we would break down somewhere and get to spend more time with each other. I almost cried as he dropped me off infront of my apartment building. I slowly approached my front door and I could here the sound of a baby crying. "Shut her up!" Bliss yelled as I pressed my ear against the door. "I can't even hear my own thoughts,"

"I'm trying to!" Pashianne said in a cracked tone.

I sighed, she had the baby. I wasn't exactly thrilled, but I knew she wouldn't be around as much because she had to make some money to take care of it and Bliss. "Hey," I said walking into the apartment, I looked over at her shaking the baby trying to calm her down.

"Hi, baby." Bliss said aggravated. "I missed you, I wanted to call but this what I been dealing with this weekend." He rolled his eyes. "Shut her up, Pash Damn!" He screamed.

"Let me see her!" I said taking the baby from her hands and rocking her softly. "You don't shake a baby, you rock her gently. You fed her already?" I asked.

"Yes, and she spit it all up."

"What did you give her?" I asked.

"What the doctor told me to give her," She rolled her eyes watching as the baby pressed against me. I looked down at her, she was calm. I had seen my mother do it with my sister numerous times.

"Did you stir it or you shake it?"

"I stirred it," She said.

"No, you place ya' finger on the nipple of the bottle and you shake it for like a minute, It might have been too clumpy." I told her. "Worst case, she's illergic to it." I said. The room was quiet, even Bliss watched in amazement. "What did you name her?" I asked.

"Joi." She said.

"Joi," I smiled looking down at her. "She look just like Bliss, it's sickening," I chuckled and shot him a glare.

After I placed the baby down, I walked back to the room to put away my luggage and Bliss followed behind me. "I don't know if this is going to work out," I told him as he wrapped his arms around my waist. "I'm not comfortable here,"

"Don't start, you just got back." He replied in a stern tone.

"I'm for real Bliss, this baby thing is over whelming. Either she goes or I go." I know I was being selfish but something inside of me had given me the courage to put him in his place.

"For real Doll, you gonna make me choose between my child and the love of my life?"

"If I was the love of your life you wouldn't have put me into this mess." I paused. "I'm too young for this, Bliss."

"Please kill the innocent act we both know you too far gone for that!" He smirked. "You wanna get ya own place, you want to go stay with Paris for a few days, or a hotel or something.." His voice decreased.

"You just don't get it," I laughed. "I WANT HER GONE , ITS ME OR HER! MAKE YOUR CHOICE!!!!" I screamed.

"Seriously?" He sucked his teeth.

"If it's space you want, we can afford a bigger place."

"A bigger place? I'll just remove myself from the equation until you figure our what you wanna do." I said storming out of the apartmeny leaving everything behind but my jacket,my purse, and my secret stash.