Skipping School

I hope you all enjoyed the previous chapter. I had a lot of fun writing about Alison's mean stepsisters, lol. So here's the next chapter. I know that right now there's very little action but I promise all the action is coming up soon. Oh and if anyone wants me to read their story, feel free to post it on my message board and I'll read it as soon as I can :) Sorry for any mistakes:)

Samantha's POV ( The front part of this one is a little before Alison wakes up in the previous chappie)

Where was she? I thought frantically for the thousandth time. Second period was already over but Alison hadn't even come to school yet. She wasn't even responding to my messages or answering my calls. Heck, she had never even skipped school as far as I could remember unless she was sick. Even if she was sick, she'd have texted me by now! Suddenly, my phone rang. It was Alison's ringtone, Hold on till the night by Greyson Chance. Heaving a sigh of relief, I hit the 'accept call' button.

Alison's POV (This starts from where I ended at the last chapter.)

I shrugged and walked away. I was used to her weirdness by now. Making my way to the kitchen, my senses were instantly bombarded by the wonderful scent of breakfast prepared by our very own chef. Yep, we had our very own chef. I guess you could say that we were loaded. My stepfather owned all the Prada shops in the world. (Note: This is purely fiction!!) Yeah... I know. Anyway, we had our own chef. She was currently frying what looked like some exotic shaped pancakes. Fancy. With my appetite effectively gone, I headed back to my bedroom. I checked my cellphone for any texts or calls. Oh my gosh!!!! 20 calls and 26 texts from Samantha!! Oh no.. I forgot to tell her that I decided to skip school today.

Dreading the shrieking and yelling from Samantha that would definitely come my way, I dialed her number. She answered on the first ring. "WHERE ON EARTH ARE YOU YOUNG LADY??!!! WHY DIDN'T YOU CALL ME?!!" She bellowed. "Geez, tone it down a little, would ya? I'm not deaf, I can hear you. Calm - " Samantha interrupted me while I was talking. "How can you expect me to calm down?!! Here I was, worrying my butt off about you and you tell me to CALM DOWN?!!!" Wow, she's really mad this time.. "I woke up way too late for school so I decided not to come... " I trailed off. I could hear her incredulity as she asked,"You decided to skip school? Really?" Well that isn't really what I do usually.. Scratch that, I never did that before in my life. Huh. I guess she has a point. I am a nerd. "Oops I gotta go. Third period's starting. Call you later." She said hurriedly. "Oh er Samantha? Collect my work for me okay?" I added. What? I'm a nerd. Get over it. She consented and hung up the phone.

I decided to go back to the music room since I had nothing to do. A flashy guitar caught my eye. I hadn't tried playing the guitar before. Hmm.. I wonder if I could play it. I rifled through the stack of guitar music scores until I found one that looked fairly simple. I held the guitar in the way that I'd seen guitarists hold them and started to play slowly. (Note: Okay guys this may seem unrealistic, and you may think that it's impossible to self learn an instrument. Trust me people, it's possible if you're a music prodigy. Sorry for the interruption. :P) The simple tune that the guitar produced drew me in right from the start. The sound was like pure heaven. From then on, I resolved to learn to play the guitar myself until I could play any piece perfectly.