My Stepsisters

Hey guys, I'm really sorry for not updating sooner. So here is the next chapter... I'm not really happy with it because I kinda rushed it so that I could upload today. Whew... My schedule's been really hectic. A big thank you to all my wonderfully supportive fans and all those people who voted for my story:) So.. Here goes!! I'm trying to make my chapters longer so it'll probably take a little longer... So sorry if I'm taking too long. :)

I was woken up by the strong sunlight streaming in from the windows. Glancing around and blinking blearily , I realized I was still in the music room.

"Oh crap!!" I realized I was late for school and already missed second period. I decided to skip school. It wasn't like anyone would notice anyway. I was the invisible girl at school that no one cared to notice. Not that I was complaining though... I'd rather be invisible than bullied.

I sighed and dragged myself off the piano seat. I quickly ran to my room and took a much needed shower. I didn't bother applying any make up seeing that I was ditching school today and didn't plan on going out. As I exited my room, I bumped into my stepsister. Yep, I have a stepsister. The best part? I have two annoyingly bitchy stepsisters!! Of course I had to bump into my hungover stepsister, Alexi. She was probably hungover from some party she went to last night. Hmmm.... If she was hungover at home, then.. her sister, Zoe, was probably somewhere around too. These two never went to a party without each other. They were like the female version of tweedle dee and tweedle dum, only they weren't identical. Seriously, like that's how similar they were.

"What the hell are you doing here?!! " She screeched into my ear. Was she seriously asking me that? Of course, if I'd told her off like that she'd go weeping to daddy dearest and I'd get into massive trouble, so instead I plastered a fake smile on my face and chirped,"Oh sorry, I didn't see you there. Good morning!" Rolling her eyes, she hissed," You didn't answer me. What are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be in school?" She spat out the word 'school' as if it was something she despised. Spoilt brat. "I woke up late this morning and decided to skip today." I replied in a condescending voice. Smirking at me as if she knew something I didn't, she walked away. What on earth was that all about?