part 4

It has been about an hour, ever since Pent and Khonjin had done stuff in bed again. And they were still in bed. Khonjin curled up against Pent, and Pents arm wrapped around Khonjin. Pent had turned on the tv, and put on some random show about paranormal activity.

Pent enjoys watching things about the paranormal, even though he thinks all of it is bullshit. He still loved watching people being scared by things randomly moving in their houses. Khonjin, on the other hand, felt the complete opposite. He hated it, he hated seeing people getting scared. But, he didn't want to upset Pent by asking him to turn it off.

Once every while in the show, Khonjin would slightly have a tighter grip on Pent, and bury his face in Pents chest. Pent noticed this a few times, but didn't think much of it. Until at one point, Khonjin held onto him tightly and closed his eyes. "Alright! Whats your problem?" Pent asked while squirming into a different position. "E-eh?-" Khonjin let go of Pent. "N-Nothing! Just.. uh.. because i l-" "Nuh uh. W-wait.. are you scared of the paranormal?!" Pent cut Khonjin off and looked at him with wide eyes. Khonjin stared at him, and didn't realize there was a red spot forming on his face, indicating Pent, that Khonjin was embarrassed. Pent started to form a smile and chuckled slightly. "Your telling me that-" Pent started, but he then started laughing. "Shut up!!" Khonjin yelled at Pent. Pent kept on laughing. "Y-your.. scared of it.." Pent wheezed at the end of his sentence. Khonjin crossed his arms and blushed more and mumbled something to himself. "L-listen." Pent was still dying of laughter. Pent crawled over to Khonjin on his knees and wrapped his arms around Khonjin. "D-don't be-" Pent stopped to try to hold in his laugh. "Don't be upset. T-theres nothing to be flustered about. I just think its kinda unthinkable and cute that you are scared of the paranormal." Khonjin groaned and put his hands on Pents hips. "Oh shut up, i can't see how you can enjoy it, you weirdo." Khonjin chuckled slightly. "Thats just the kind of stuff i'm into." Pent ran his fingers through Khonjin hair. "Mhmm, sure. Your into a lot of weird things. If you know what i-" Khonjin got cut off, as he suddenly felt Pents warm lips resting on his neck. Khonjin chuckled. "See? You weirdo" Khonjin was about to laugh, but he gasped as he felt Pent bite down roughly on his neck. Khonjin squealed slightly. Pent trailed his tongue along Khonjin's neck, leading up to his ear, to start gently nipping his ear. Khonjin whimpered quietly and put his hands on Pents shoulders and pushed him a bit. "Wait wait..-" Khonjin pleaded. Pent pulled back and looked at him confused. "...its my turn to be dom." Khonjin blushed slightly after he stated that. Pent stared at Khonjin and started to grow a sly smile. Pent chuckled a bit. "Y-you wanna be dom huh?.. fine with me. Just show me that you can take things into your own hands, huh? Then you'll be-"  Pent got cut off by Khonjin pushing quite hard on his shoulders, he struggled to resist. He lost balance and Khonjin had pinned him down on the bed, now holding his wrists.

Pent stared at him in shock and surprise, and blushed deeply. Khonjin smirked and looked at Pent half lidded. "How was that?" Khonjin asked. Pent hesitated a bit. "It.. it was fucking amazing.." Khonjin chuckled and opened his mouth to say something. "Why don't you show me what else you can do?" Pent smirked at Khonjin. Khonjin sighed and got closer to Pents face. "You'd like that, wouldn't you?" Khonjin stared at Pent in the eyes. Pent nodded his head yes, and immediately felt Khonjin's lips pressing against his.

Pent stared at him in shock again. Pent kissed back. Khonjin kissed Pent for quite a while, before biting Pents bottom lip. Pent chuckled slightly and refused to open his mouth. Khonjin slowly brought his hand up behind Pents head, and roughly grabbed a fistful of his hair and tugged on it. Pent gasped and Khonjin immediately stuck his tongue inside of Pents mouth. Pent whined as he felt Khonjin's tongue trailing around the insides of his mouth, licking his own tongue. Khonjin pulled back for a air. They both were panting heavily. Khonjin, still with grip on Pents hair, pulled his head up slightly, so he had access to his neck. Khonjin kissed his neck roughly, nipping on areas on his neck. Pent moaned quietly. "K-Khonjin. Oh my god-" Khonjin sucked on Pents sweet spot, making Pent moan loudly. Biting and licking at it gently. Khonjin let his hands roam around Pents body, going up his shirt, touching his chest. Pent started panting heavily. Pent could barely take it anymore, Khonjin was taking his time at Pent, but Pent needed more. "Could we just get on with this? For the love of god." Pent groaned in agony. "Heh, jesus, alrighty master." Khonjin pulled away from Pents neck, and started to unbuckle Pents pants. Pent smirked and chuckled. "There we go." Pent said calmly. Khonjin stopped unbuckling Pents pants and looked up at him and smirked. Pent stared at him. "What is it?" Pent groaned again. "Ohh, nothing. Just that.." Khonjin said while he pointed at Pents bulge in his pants. Pent sputtered a bit. "I-.. eh.. s-shut up." Pent looked away embarrassed. Khonjin chuckled and continued to unbuckle his pants.
Khonjin told Pent to sit up so he could take off his pants. Pent applied, by sitting up, so that he was sitting, and he took of his pants. He was about to take off his underwear, but. "Ah ah, i'll deal with that." Khonjin stopped him. Pent nodded and sat there. Khonjin got off the bed, and went to the end of the bed, and told Pent to sit a the end of the bed. Pent nodded and crawled over to the end, and sat so that his legs were hanging off the bed. Khonjin sighed and got on his knees. Pent stared at him and blushed. Khonjin ran his hands to Pents sides, and tugged on the rim of his underwear. He then took Pents underwear off completely. Khonjin looked at Pents cock, and then looked up at Pents flushed face.

Khonjin chuckled. He slowly took in half of Pents length, in his hot mouth. Pent gasped and moaned out Khonjin's name. "K-Khonjin.." Pent ran his fingers through Khonjin's hair. Khonjin sucked on his length, slowly going down to his base, and then the tip, and kept repeating that process slowly. Pent bit his bottom lip. "J-jesus, Khonjin.." Khonjin licked the tip of Pents cock, and continued sucking hard and fast. Pent panted heavily. "F-fuck.. Khonjin!" Khonjin pulled back, taking his mouth of his cock, and stroked it slowly. "That feels good, doesn't it?" Khonjin said and licked the tip again. Pent whimpered and nodded yes. Khonjin chuckled and put it in his mouth again, and sucked. Pent began to squirm around, as he felt himself getting close. "K-Khonjin.. i-i'm gonna.." Pent gripped onto Khonjin's hair and moaned loudly, cumming in Khonjin's mouth. Khonjin pulled back. He swallowed it all and chuckled and smirked at Pent. Pent had is eyes shut and has breathing heavily.

Khonjin stood up and stretched. He walked close to Pent, and wrapped his arms around him. He ran his fingers through his hair. "How was that?" Khonjin asked and chuckled at the end. "F-fucking amazing.. you should always be dom.." Pent said while wrapping his arms around Khonjin. "Hhmmmm.. nah, i prefer you being dom,-" Khonjin pulled back and looked Pent in the eyes. "If you get what i'm sayin." Pent blankly blinked at Khonjin, and then started laughing. He pulled Khonjin up towards the head of the bed. "Alright, next time, i'll be in charge.. got it?" Pent smirked at Khonjin. "But.. ah." Pent looked up and down Khonjin's body. "Next time.. lets try something different."