part 2

It was 7:30 in the morning, and Khonjin was in his bed. Khonjin began to slowly wake up, and open his eyes. He had remembered about last night, and how he let Pent out. Khonjin was very worried that Pent probably had ran away during the night, and yelling at everyone, saying he made this world and stuff. Khonjin shivered and quickly sat up, only to have a weight on his lap. He looked down, to see that pent had his arm around Khonjin's waist, and must have pulled Khonjin close to him during night. He had also noticed that Pent was laying right beside him. Khonjin was relieved, and sighed. Khonjin slowly tried to take Pents hand off him. He carefully placed Pents arm right next to him. And slowly started to scoot off the bed. And when he was at the end of the bed, he felt arms wrap around his chest.

He gasped while he was pulled back into bed with Pent. Pents arms were around him, and Pent pulled Khonjin close so his chest was up against his. "Uh.. good morning Pent.." Khonjin's face was really close to Pents. Pent opened his eyes and smiled. "Morning.. why- where were you going?" Pent asked while increasing his grip on Khonjin. "I.. was going to the living room.. why?" Khonjin responded. Pent buried his face into Khonjin's neck. "You should've told me." Khonjin chuckled. "Where'd you think I was going??" "..." Pent didn't respond. He only shivered. Khonjin stared blankly at him. "U-uh.. right.. well, can i go to the living room now?" Pent nodded and let go of him and turned around in the bed, and went under the blankets. Khonjin sighed and stood up, and walked to the living room.

Khonjin didn't want to be involved with anything from Pent's past. He sat on his couch and turned on the tv. He watched tv for a good 20 minutes, until he got thirsty. Khonjin got up and headed to the kitchen. He stretched and grabbed a tin of hot chocolate. He put on the kettle to boil hot water, and waited. When it was done, he mixed his hot chocolate, and put some marshmallows in it. He sighed and turned around, only to see Pent standing directly behind him.

Khonjin looked up at him. "You need something?" Khonjin asked and moved around him. Pent was gonna say something then stopped while Khonjin pasted him. Pent followed him to the living room, and sat down next to him. Khonjin felt uncomfortable having to look up to Pent, since he is so small compared to Pent. But Pent felt much different about the situation. Being much more taller then him made him feel superior. Pent hugged Khonjin gently. Khonjin's expression changed to normal to annoyed real quick. "Your so small.." Pent teased and chuckled. Khonjin groaned. "I am not!!" Khonjin put his hand on Pents chest and tried to push him away. Pent pulled back noticing Khonjin holding his hot chocolate with his other hand. He didn't want him to spill it on himself. "You are so, small!.. finish up that hot chocolate quickly-" Pent stood up "-i'll be in the bedroom."

Pent smirked to himself and walked to the bedroom. Khonjin just stared blankly at him. He thought about what would happen if he'd go in the bedroom. He shivered.

Soon enough, he had finished his hot chocolate. He shook and walked slowly over to his bedroom. He entered and made a fake cough to get Pents attention. Pent was just lying down on one side of the bed waiting for him. Pent looked over at him. "So why are we still in the bed-" "Shhhh.. just come lie down with me." Pent cut him off and patted the spot right next to him. Khonjin whined and made his way over. He got into bed, under the covers and tried avoiding contact with Pent. He lied close to the end so Pent wasn't so close to him. Pent scooted closer to Khonjin. Khonjin groaned, knowing what Pent was up to. Pent put an arm around Khonjin's waist, and pulled him close to himself. Pent chuckled and kissed Khonjin's cheek. "So small and harmless." Pent teased again. Khonjin blushed and groaned. "I am not!! Im not harmless either!! I will crush you!" Pent chuckled and ran his fingers through Khonjin's hair. "Calm down, i'm just teasing." Pent said and kissed Khonjin's cheek again. Khonjin closed his eyes in embarrassment. Pent laughed and held onto Khonjin tightly, and rolled over in the bed with him, so Khonjin was lying down on his back in the middle of the bed, and Pent was on top of him.