part 3

Pent and Khonjin had just got out of the bath, and Pent had picked Khonjin up, and held onto him, and brought him to the bed to lie down. Pent laid down Khonjin on the left side, and Pent stared at Khonjin. "..what?" Khonjin asked concerned. "Oh nothing, just admiring you.. well, im gonna get dressed." Khonjin nodded. "Guess i should too." Khonjin sat up and went to get dressed.

When both of them were dressed, they then went to go lie down. They both laid there in silence for awhile. Until Khonjin chuckled a bit. Pent looked over at him. "What's so funny?" Pent asked. "Oh nothing.. im just bored-" Khonjin sat up and stretched his arms. "-I might head over to Ginos pizza and try to get a damn peppy pizza." Pent sighed. "Alright, you wont be able to, you know that right?.. well, good luck. Be back soon baby." Khonjin blushed and nodded. He then left the bed room, and went out the front door.

Pent regretted letting Khonjin leave. He missed him already. He sighed and stretched out on the bed, and thought about something he could do until Khonjin returned.

After about an hour. Khonjin came home. He opened the door and walked in, and closed the door. He turned around and immediately was picked up by Pent. "I missed you!" Pent kissed Khonjin's cheek. Khonjin chuckled. "What?!! I was only gone for a-" Khonjin was cut off by Pent kissing Khonjin's neck. Khonjin groaned and wrapped his legs around Pent. Pent nibbled on Khonjin's neck a bit. Khonjin whimpered. "W-wait.. not yet." Khonjin said while gripping onto Pents shoulders. Pent pulled back and looked at him confused. "... i have an idea." Khonjin smirked at Pent. Pent blushed and nodded and put Khonjin down. Khonjin took Pents hand and leaded him to the living room and sat down. Pent stared at Khonjin. "So.. would you happen to play a game of cards with me?" Khonjin asked Pent. Pents eyes widened. "Cards? Pffft, why?" Pent chuckled. "Just asking." Khonjin smirked. "Fine, but what are we playing for?" "Well.. lets say that.. if you win.. I'll do anything you want me to do-" Pents eyes widened in curiosity. "-and if i win. You have to do whatever i want you to do." Khonjin smiled widely. Pent nodded. "Of course. But just to let you know. That i'll win. You know that right?" Khonjin laughed sarcastically. "Nuh uh. I'm obviously gonna win, Pent." Pent sighed. "Alright, lets play then."

So Khonjin and Pent played cards for a good half an hour (btw, i barely play any type of card games, so i can't really describe what game they are playing, so pls just roll with me tysm). They have been sitting at the kitchen table, sitting on chairs, and playing their cards, until-..

"..i won." Khonjin looked up at Pent. Pent had claimed that he had won.. Khonjin didn't believe him. "Haha, alright, sure you did. Now do you have-" "I'm serious." Pent cut Khonjin off and put his cards down on the table. Khonjin stared at them. He was right. He had won. Khonjin didn't say anything. Pent stared at him blankly with a frown. "So are you gonna-" "You did win.." Khonjin cut him off. "I..i can't believe.. i was gonna win! I was so close!" Pent chuckled. "Well, its too late for that, now you have to-" "I want a rematch!!" Khonjin stood up angrily. Pents eyes widened. "Nuh uh, i don't think so sweetie-" Pent stood up and walked over to Khonjin. "I warned you, i said i was gonna win-" Pent got up behind Khonjin and leaned down to whisper in his ear. "And you didn't listen.-" Pent put his hands on Khonjin's hips. "And now, you have to do anything i want." Khonjin blushed deeply and squinted his eyes. "F-fuck.. you" Khonjin spat at him. Pent gripped onto Khonjin's hips, making him whimper. "First thing, don't swear." Pent smirked at him. Khonjin sighed and closed his eyes. Pent scooped Khonjin up into his arms, and headed for the bedroom.

Pent then laid Khonjin down on the bed, and crawled on top of him, pinning his arms down. Pent then kissed Khonjin on the lips hungrily. Khonjin whimpered and kissed back. Pent nibbled on Khonjin's bottom lip asking for entrance. Khonjin opened his mouth slightly, making Pent slide his tongue into his mouth. Pent twirled his tongue around in Khonjin's mouth, rubbing the top and sides. Making Khonjin moan slightly in the process. Pent pulled back from the kiss for oxygen. Khonjin then started panting. Pent smirked and lowered his head down to Khonjin's neck. Khonjin whimpered as he felt Pent breathing on his neck, not actually touching his neck. Then, Pent kissed Khonjin's neck gently. Pecking at his neck softly. Khonjin moaned quietly. Pent smiled to himself and ran his tongue up Khonjin's neck, making him whine.

Pent trailed his tongue around his neck, until getting to a spot that Khonjin was quite sensitive there. Pent sucked on that spot, making Khonjin moan loudly. Pent put his hand over Khonjin mouth, and went close to his face. "Shhhh, first thing, you may only make noises, if i say so." Khonjin's eyes widened and then quickly closed them, and he nodded slowly. Pent smirked and removed his hand from Khonjin's mouth. Pent went back to Khonjin's neck, and sucked on that spot again. Khonjin shut his eyes tightly trying to keep back his moans. Pent smirks and starts to bring his hand down, to rest on Khonjin's groin. Khonjin bucks his hips back trying to get his hand off his area. But Pent still keeps his hand there. Pent makes circular motions with one of his fingers on Khonjin's groin. Khonjin quietly whimpers, but Pent ignores it. Pent then slipped his hand into Khonjin's pants and underwear and rubs his clit up and down gently. Khonjin put his hand on his mouth to try and hold back his noises. Pent raised his eye brows and increased pressure on his clit. Khonjin's eyes widened and he bit his lip and moaned slightly. Pent sighed and stuck a finger inside him. Khonjin felt himself get goosebumps and shivered at the slight pleasure. "P-Pent!! O-oh... fuck.." Pent chuckled and leaned in close to Khonjin's face. "Say my name again." Pent went in and out slowly with his finger. "Ah.. P-Pent.." Khonjin shut his eyes tightly and gripped onto the bed sheets.

Pent stuck in a second finger inside Khonjin and picked up the speed a bit. Khonjin groaned and started breathing heavily, which was a good sign to Pent, thinking that Khonjin was getting closer to his orgasm. "..P-Pent!" Pent felt Khonjin tightening around his fingers. Pent pulled his fingers out of him and took his hand out of his pants. "W-what?-" Pent shushed Khonjin and went to the end of the bed by Khonjin's legs. He then took of Khonjin's pants completely. Khonjin's eyes widened and he blushed deeply. Pent also took off Khonjin's underwear and spread his legs out a bit. Khonjin whimpered and tried to close them slightly, only to have Pent spread them out a lot more. Pent glared into Khonjin's entrance, and ran a finger across it. Khonjin moaned quietly and looked at Pent confused. "What are you doin-" Pent cut Khonjin off, by doing an experimental lick at Khonjin's entrance. Khonjin moaned loudly. "Sh-shit! P-Pent!!" Pent smirked and stuck his tongue inside Khonjin, and moved it around inside him. Khonjin's heart stared beating fast, and his face started to turn a bright shade of red. "A-ah.. k-keep doing that.." Pent nodded slightly and went in and out with his tongue. He brought one of his hands up, and one of his fingers to gently stroke Khonjin's clit. At that point, Khonjin was just blabbering out random stuff like. "O-oh fuck Pent. Oh my fucking god. Y-your so f-fucking good at t-that."

Pent had picked up the speed quite a bit by now, going in and out with his tongue inside of Khonjin, and his finger moving in circles on his clit. Khonjin felt himself getting extremely close. "P-Pent.. ah.. s-shit! I-i.. i fucking love you s-so fucking much!!" Immediately after he stated that, he came. Pent licked up his juices off him, and his own face. Pent sat up and smiled lightly. He crawled over to Khonjin and kissed him on the cheek. "I love you too." Khonjin smiled and leaned into Pents chest.
______________________________

a h, sorry about this chapter and how it took so long :/, i kept deleting the ideas i came up with, and settled on this one. I promise the next chapter wont take so long and it'll be way better :')