5 Twilight

Jacob:

Bella has gotten worse and worse. She doesn't know what's going on but I do. Lelani didn't say whether or not Bella would live. I have to tell Bella about this. Losing Seth was bad enough but maybe the baby will be like Seth like Lelani said. That'll suck to wait 15 years for him to decide whether he'll join the Cullen's or the pack.

Embry came with me to the Cullen's place. He isn't as comfortable here as Seth was. He stands guard outside staring at the forest. I don't even bother knocking. I walk in searching for Bella. "How is she, sick?" Esme asked Carlisle as he looked through some ancient books. She's so kind so caring.

Nessie's friend from school was playing hide and seek with her in the house. No matter how old you are you are never too old to play a kid game. Nessie's friend was a sweet 10 year old named, Marianna. She likes to be called Ria or Aria. She's very bright for a kid but she is very emotional too.

I heard a crash. Nessie screamed. Edward and I ran to find her. Nessie was crying over her friend's body. "Daddy, I'm sorry. I told her about us and she wanted to be a vampire too. She heard about how you saved Mommy. And and..." Nessie pulled away to let us look at Ria. I growled as I saw the venom filled needle protruding from the little girl's leg. Well actually the needle was empty now.

"We have to kill her before she wakes up," Edward sounded hoarse because he knew that Nessie would have a fit over that idea. Nessie patted Ria's cheek.

"Let her wake up," Nessie pleaded with Edward.

"Do you have any restraints that can hold her?" I asked Edward. Nessie picked up Ria and placed her on Edward's former bed.

After Ria woke up, Alice had a vision. She said that the Volturi are coming to kill us. Ria is a bit unstable but it's nice to see Nessie have a playmate that she can hunt with. Bella has been stuck in bed. Edward is pissed off (nothing new). I decided to go back and talk to my pack.

On my way there I saw Lelani yelling at the male twin of the witch twins. What's his name again? "Alec, I'm not going to run away!" oh that's his name Alec. Lelani has changed since I last saw her. I guess it's because it's been three years.

"Please, they are coming to kill you" he sounded heart broken I guess. Lelani glared at him as smoke began to creep out of her hands. It slowed to encase Alec. He screamed in panic. "Please don't do this, Lelani. I love you," his voice was screaming in frustration.

Quickly I phased. I told Quil to bring Brady and Nemo here. Let's see how good the vamp is at fighting. I blinked and for a second I thought I saw Seth. But I can tell that I was wrong because Seth doesn't make facial expressions like this guy. But it could be Seth's evil twin. "I have to kill her!" She stomped her foot. Seriously who does that?

"You will but we have to wait for the right time," this sap is boring me. I'm leaving.

I passed Nemo and Brady as they ran over to find Lelani. I need to get everyone ready for a fight. We need to come up with a plan. The attack will go on tonight.