6 Together

Lelani:

My time in Rutusnie is over. All I have to do now is wait for the perfect moment to break free. Nicandros wants to come with me. He will take over Seth's body in order to fight Queen Jadeanne. The time has come to fight. I hope everyone is ready. The only way to fight Jadeanne in a different body is to fight her as a spirit wolf. Nicandros was helping me put on special armor. "Your friends better be ready to fight when the time comes." He said as he looked from me to the ground. I smiled at him.

Being 16 hasn't fazed me yet. Me and Nicandros came back to Forks in our spirit wolf forms first. He stretched as he examined his surroundings. "How do you feel?" I asked him as I nudged his shoulder with mine. He licked my cheek.

"Earth, Rutusnie, the stars... Lelli, I'll go anywhere with you. But I like earth a lot right now." He told me as he walked around me. That didn't answer my question but it made me happy. He's such a sap.

I heard people coming from the beach. It sounded like screaming. When we got to the beach, a girl was crying as a werewolf approached her. I jumped to protect her. As I landed some of the water beneath me turned to ice. The wolf in front of me didn't back down. The girl touched my fur. She seemed to be amazed by the texture. The wolf moved towards us. I blocked the girl with my body as the wolf sprang at me. Ice picks shot out at him from my mouth as I barked. He dodged them and got right up to my face. "Embry!" I heard a voice call out. I looked behind me and saw Brady and Nemo running to me. When I looked back at the wolf, a paw slammed against my muzzle. He was insane! I bit his leg as he tried to attack the girl. "Stop! Stop!" The voice that was calling out to them was Colin's. I blinked in surprise. Embry will listen to his brother right? Brady got close enough to get the girl and run with her back to her friends. Embry tried to run after her but I stopped him. He pounced on me and the impact hit me so hard I phased back. I don't know how but I was back in my old body. What body does Queen Jadeanne have?

Embry phased back. He was a hot, tanned guy around Alpha Jake's age. He glared at me. "You B** you stopped me from getting my mate!" he snarled at me. I rolled my eyes. Where is Nicandros? Colin hesitated before helping me get off the ground.

He noticed I wasn't naked like other werewolves so he just stared at me, amazed. Embry tried to run after the girl again; but I grabbed his caff, so hard I heard a bone snap. I smiled in a victorious way. Embry screamed in pain. He fell face forward and cried. "You will not go after her. If she rejects you, you should let her go," I told him. Embry reached out and tried to pin me down but instead we just kept rolling in the sand. An icy breeze came from my mouth.

When Embry pinned me down, Colin grabbed him by his forearms and pulled him to the pack house without saying a word. I got up and walked to the border. There's someone I need to see before I go talk to the Cullen's about what I've been doing while I was in Rutusnie.

I saw a black cloak move behind the rocks. He's here. Grinning, I brushed sand off of my shorts. Then I ran to the rocky hilltop. The black cloaked figure was Felix. I wasn't expecting him here. He appeared in front of me. "You're finally back, little human," he brushed my hair behind my ear. "We've been waiting for your return. Aro is eager to bring you home to join our family," he whispered as he touched my skin with his fingertips. I smacked his hand away.

"Where's Alec?" I demanded with a scowl. Felix shook his head in annoyance. I used Jane's power on him. "Don't play games with me, walking corpse. Why are you here?" I demanded.

He glared at me. He clenched his teeth together as the pain he fought the urge to scream in pain. Felix was on his knees wincing in pain. I pressed my fingers against his forehead. "My my my what a reckless little human. How sad that my darlings are on their knees before you?" I looked up as I heard an unfamiliar voice. A pasty pale vampire stood a distance away. Felix began to scream as I cracked his marble skin. Two other vampires sat beside the pasty vampire.

"Aro, leave I can handle this child!" Felix shouted. I slapped him across the face with vampire strength. He fell to his side. I kept the pain on Felix as I approached the three vampires.

"Thank you for finding the human child, Demitri," the pasty vampire spoke gently.

"This girl can be of use to us," The man on the left muttered.

"Or she can kill us all," the man on the right interjected.

"Bored now." I smiled as I increased Felix's pain. He was kicking and screaming in pain.

"Feisty," Demitri observes as he pulls a small girl from hiding behind the pasty vampire. "Diana, you know what to do." The small girl ran into my arms. She looked deep into my eyes.

"Please don't hurt my friends." Her words made my mind go blank and my gift was turned off. But how? I felt numb. I looked up on the hill stood Alec with a fog slowly hovering over me.

"Alec," I whispered as all of my senses were turned off.

----------------------------
-------
Author's Note:
Thank you @KrispyBacon26 for reminding me that there are people interested in reading my little Twilight Fanfiction. Equinox is a favorite of mine because it does what a fanfiction should do: expand the universe of the original story while keeping true to the original. By adding in Lelani we get a girl that is both vulnerable yet strong and independent. Please readers leave me a comment so I know what you think and how I can make this story better.