4 Time

Nemo:

Flashback

7 years ago

At the age of sixteen I found my mate. She was from another pack. She has long brown hair and a body that is killer. Her name is Atessa and she is the daughter of the Alpha of her pack. I didn't want to be like everyone else who finds their mate. "Nemo, go talk to some people, dude." My older brother Nikko teased me over my shyness. Him and his friends were always out partying. I stayed home to train.

Atessa surprised me by grabbing my hand and pulling me to the gazebo. She punched me across my face. "I'm leaving tomorrow and you never had the decency to tell me I'm your mate! What's wrong with you?" She shouted at me.

"Lots of things." I muttered sarcastically. "Your dad doesn't like me. He says that I don't have what it takes to be a leader. Do you think he would like me to be his daughter's mate? For now go find someone who your father approves to date, okay, Atessa?" I'm so sad to tell her this.

"You have a lot of growing up to do, Nemo." She shook her head dismissively toward me. Then she left.

Now

I'm face to face with the issue of accepting my mate and her adopted son or rejecting both. Not only that but the girl I've been protecting for years is now stuck in some other dimension. Atessa is an amazing person. I wish I told Lelani about her. I wish Lelani was here to tell me I'm an idiot and give me advice. She usually gives me advice that I don't need like, "you should keep your hair short so it would be easier to maintain as a wolf," she tells me. I miss her company though. She's a good kid. She has strength beyond her control which is why she is stuck in limbo training. I wonder what she does in there.

Brady ran into my room grinning like an idiot. "Lelani is going to wake up soon." Brady told me bouncing up and down like a child. I rolled my eyes. Isn't this guy older than me? He stopped bouncing when he realized I wasn't as excited as him about Lelani's five minute return. What's the point? She drifts in then let's Queen Jadeanne take over. I feel like Lelani is stalling. "Why aren't you happy about the news?" he asked me. Brady seems really attached to Lelani to bad she could kill him. I think she almost has tried a few times.

Jake walked in. He looked drained. "Alpha Jacob, is everything alright?" I asked him trying to change the subject or just ignore Brady. Jacob stared out my window.

"It's Bella." he grumbled. I'm confused why does he care about the vampire girl.

"What's wrong with the Newborn Cullen girl?" I asked him as if I didn't know her name. I just care about other things besides vampire problems. I have drama of my own to worry about. Jacob put his fingers through his hair.

"The Cullens have been in Forks too long." He paused to look at a picture that was on my desk. He picked it up.

"And?" I urged him to finish.

Brady finished for him. Honestly I'd rather watch grass grow than listen to Brady's voice. Seriously, it's a cross between puberty vocals and post-tonsils removal voice. "Vampires that stay in a residence can only stay there for about 5 to 7 years. Sometimes shorter." Brady looked sad now matching Jake's expression. "Either Nessie stays here or Jacob has to leave with them." Brady finished.

"Okay and what is this dilemma have to specifically do with Isabella?" I asked now I'm annoyed with this drama. I walked up to Jake and took the picture away from him.

"You and Lelani have history together." Jacob noted as he pointed to the only picture I have of Lelani before she was mauled by a bunch of teenagers. I put the picture back on it's self. "To answer your question, Bells and I have known each other for a long time. The reason why I'm worried about her is because she has gotten real sick since Seth passed away." He spaced out again. This reminded me I should go see Lelani.

"Brady, let's go. I want to see Lelli." I grumbled as I left my room.

Queen Jadeanne was asleep which meant Lelani has a bigger chance of coming through. Jacob has followed us to her room. I knew Lelani was back by the way her body was tossing and turning. I walked up to her. She was shivering. Her eyes snapped open. The deep chestnut brown eyes looked straight into my own brown eyes.

Lelani was back. I saw Brady approach her slowly. She looked around the room. She seemed lost and confused. "How long has it been since I woke up last time?" Wow she's matured a lot. I looked to a calendar that was across the room.

"It's been six months since we talked to you last. I hope you'll visit again before the battle begins." I answered her. Lelani pointed at Jacob.

"You, you have never visited me before. What's up?" she seems to already know what's wrong. Jacob told her what he told me. She started laughing at him. He snarled at her earning a snarl in return from Brady.

"Why is she laughing at me?" Jacob complained.

"Bella is going to be fine. It's all part of the prophesy. The spirit of Seth is within her unborn child." Lelani explained confusing us all. Jacob put his face in his hands.

"So Bella is pregnant again... How? That's impossible! She's dead!" Brady yelled out. Lelani shook her head.

"It happens to a lucky vampire every 200 years or so. A second chance is given to an immortal that has passed on. So if it's a girl then Seth didn't make it through. I have a feeling Jadeanne wants that spot." Lelani winced as she felt herself slipping. I put her hand against my chest. She relaxed and stayed a little longer.

"How did you do that?" Brady asked in amazement. I kissed Lelani's knuckles. She looked tired.

"Years of practice, Brady." I replied. "Stay with us just for a little while longer." I pleaded with Lelani. Her eyes went wide. She smiled softly. Jacob crossed his arms. He walked up to Lelani and made her stand up.

"(Beep) That's it! You are staying in your body for one day to explain this (beep) to everyone else!" Jacob used his Alpha voice on her. Lelani's eyes went black and she threw Jacob out the window.

Lelani woke up from her moment of lost control. She hugged Brady who was closer to her. "Are you sure you can't stay a little longer?" Brady whispered his question. Lelani looked to me.

"The baby will be born in six months. It will be born human in time the child will choose to be either a werewolf or a vampire." She shifted from black eyes to brown as she spoke. "War will break loose between Queen Jadeanne with the Volturi against everyone else. Prepare yourselves boys. I'll be with you to claim my body back." Then she left us. Ugh. This is so stupid! Why involve a miracle child into a war? Brady was shaking Lelani trying to bring her back.

Queen Jadeanne didn't like him doing that so she bit him. He screamed in pain. I just realized Lelani didn't give me a hug. "I'm sorry for the disturbance, Queen Jadeanne." I lied smoothly. I helped Brady up and we left the room.

Queen Jadeanne was shouting profanities at us for waking her up. As we walked through the hallway I saw, Emily was holding her son while sitting on the rocking chair. This is what I want a family.

----------------------------------------------------

I hope everyone is happy with this chapter please tell me what you think and if you want more.

God Bless you

<3 Lina Nephtali Hartly