Will you be my girlfriend? (Part 2)

Your P.O.V

You were just sitting at home watching some Markiplier videos until you got a text from Anthony.

Anthony

Meet me outside on the lawn. I need to take you some place.

You

Why? Where are we going? I told you I wasn't going to that Chipotle place you were talking about! I said I would never try it.

Anthony

Oh my god...just do it.

You

But I'm watching Markiplier! I'm too lazy!

Anthony

Don't make me come in there and forcefully put pants on you! I will do it!

You

Jesus. Fine. Don't come in. Just..wait outside. I'll be out there in just a second.

You got up and went to your closet. You picked out a cute polka dotted red dress. That took you about 3 seconds to put on! Then you grabbed some brown boots that went a little bit below your knees and put those on over your (F/C) socks.

You walked out to see Anthony in his usual attire. A red flannel shirt not buttoned up. A gray tank top with a crystal necklace. Skinny jeans ripped at the knees. And a pair of gray Converse.

Anthony's P.O.V

She walked out of her house with her hair straightened and a polka dotted dress. She looked amazing. I couldn't stop staring at her. I walked over to her with a rose in my hand and handed it to her.

"Anthony. You didn't have to," (Y/N) said getting red.

"Yes I did. I gave it to the most beautiful thing in the world," I said giving a little smirk.

(Y/N) suddenly pulled me into a hug and started crying.

"What's wrong? Are you okay?" I said whispering to her.

"Yeah. I'm alright. Just...it seems like your the only one who cares," She said tears coming down her eyes. "My mom and dad are always fighting and my friends barely talk to me."

I hugged her tightly to show her I cared for her.

"Hey. It's gonna be okay. You're gonna have fun where were going. Trust me," I said quietly. I wiped away the tears from her face and kissed her forehead.

As we got into the car, I texted Ian to tell him things were going okay. He texted back. I read the text, answered him, and then put the keys in the key hole. I plugged my phone into the car and put on Panic! At The Disco's Death of a Bachelor. Me and (Y/N) rocked out and sang along with it. We arrived at the restaurant. It was her favorite one. (Y/N) instantly started freaking out.

"This place is expensive! I mean, I wouldn't know that because I've never been here, but still! My mom and dad went here on their anniversary and they said they had to pay $100.00!" (Y/N) said with her jaw dropped open.

"You know. I have my ways. I can do almost anything if it has to do with someone I love," I said looking at her. "Let's go in."

I opened up my car door and got out. As I looked in, I saw her texting a guy. I went to the other side of the car where the passenger seat was and opened up her door.

"Hey. Let's go. I wanna eat!" I said practically pulling her out of the car.

"Jesus. I'm trying to finish texting my brother! And let me unbuckle my seat will you?"(Y/N) said slightly laughing.

I helped her out of the car. As we started to walk to the restaurant, I quickly grabbed her hand. I felt her hand intertwine with mine.

Your P.O.V

As we were walking into the restaurant, I felt Anthony's hand come together with mine. It felt nice so I decided to go along with it. 

We got into the restaurant and Anthony got the table. For some odd reason, he bent close to the woman and whispered something to her. Her jaw dropped and then looked at me and then back at him. He gave her a smile. I'm getting suspicious.

A waiter came and took us to our table. The table wasn't like any other table I had seen in the restaurant. It had a white, silk table cover and rose pedals with candles lit. Now I was getting really suspicious. 

As we sat down, me and Anthony started talking about why the table was all romantic like and when the waiter was coming because we were starving. The waiter suddenly came out of nowhere. We said what we wanted and as soon as the waiter walked away, Anthony grabbed my hand.

"Thanks for coming with me to the restaurant. I really appreciated it," Anthony said smiling at me. Oh how much I hated his smile. It could turn any girl on. "But I've been meaning to ask you something."

I felt as if I was choking on my heart. I knew what he was going to ask me.

"It's just we've known each other for, like, ever. I was just wondering if you would like t-" He said getting interrupted by the waiter with our food.

"Who ordered the vegan steak with a side of a salad?" The waiter said.

"Me. Thank you." Anthony said smiling.

"And a slice of vegetarian pizza for lady?" The waiter said turning to me.

"Um...yes...t-thank you..." I said looking down at my lap. He put the plate in front of me and then walked away. I was still looking down until Anthony lifted by chin up with his hand. He started at me and started to lean in. He went to my ear and said...

"After me and Kalel ended, I was waiting to be with you. I love you," He said kissing me. The day it finally happened. It was worth the wait.