Happy Birthday

Your P.O.V

Today was a special day. It was Anthony's birthday! I decided to make him some chocolate chip pancakes. I was going to give them to him in his bed so that he wouldn't have to get up and out of bed.

~A few minutes later~

"Done!" I said proudly. I had written happy birthday on his top pancake with chocolate. 

I quietly walked to his room. I got to the front of the door, took a deep breath, and opened the door. I saw Anthony out of bed with no shirt on.

"H-Happy Birthday, A-Anthony. I made you some breakfast. I was hoping you were still gonna be in your bed," I said with my face turning red.

Anthony quickly shot up with happiness after he heard the word breakfast.

"Breakfast? Did you just say breakfast?" He said running over to me. "Where?"

"In my hand you weirdo. Then again I made-" I said getting interrupted.

Anthony grabbed the plate and got on his bed to eat. As I was about to walk out, he called out my name. When I turned around, he hit the bed for me to go and sit down on it.

"Thanks. I was really hungry. Even if I was sleeping, I was just dreaming about food. I have problems," He said chuckling.

"Anthony. You have a BUNCH of problems. Have you not noticed that?" I said laughing.

"Haha. Yeah," Anthony said. He looked straight into my eyes.

"So," Said Anthony.

"Yeah...so," I said. I stared into Anthony's eyes. They sparkled like stars on a starry night. He had a smile on his face. He looked so cute. We just stared at each other. I put my hands on the side of his head, then I leaned in and kissed him.

"Happy Birthday," I whispered.

"Haha. Thanks," Anthony said kissing me again.