Having An Alpha Symbol

It had been five years since I seen the Moon Goddess and with each passing year, I grew more timid she would come...

"You have until she is ten years of age, and only then if she behaves correctly." she said.

"I understand, Goddess. She will not cause any harm." I remember replying to her.

I look at Jade now at five years old and see how old she really looks. She could easily pass for eight and everyone always asks me when I had her.

Not only were her looks aged, but her vocabulary and other learning skills as well. She scared me with how smart she was, but I loved that about her.

I remember asking the Moon Goddess about her increasing maturity, and wondered what would happen in the future.

"She will stop this increase of maturity at eighteen. By that time, I'm sure she would have caused enough destruction-"

"I promise you, she's pure. She's love, she wouldn't hurt a fly." I said.

All in a nut shell the Goddess says once my daughter hits the age of eighteen she will stop growing. She says if she finds her mate, she will have to make him a pureblood as well so he will stop too. I hope for her sake she can do it, it's a horrible process.

"She will have to kill her mate, suffer from the consequences. Then, once his heart has stopped she will bite him. Making him immortal as well." the Goddess explained.

"My daughter is immortal? You mean like a vampire?" I asked scared.

"She is a sign of a new breed of wolf. A symbol if you will, one that cannot be killed; one who can rule a territory forever." she explained.

"Her heart beats. She's warm.-"

"Because she is a wolf." she confirmed. "I chose you and Blake to give me this special wolf for a reason."

"I heard that you take all the purebloods."

She nodded. "Those wolves showed to much vanity and wanted too much power. I hope your daughter doesn't let me down, I'd hate to see her go down with them." she threatened.

That visit was rough, but telling Blake was even harder. He didn't talk to me for almost a week. He argued that our daughter was different, but not dangerous. I understood his side though, I wouldn't want him to go search for information without me.

Once I told him everything the Goddess said about Jade, he began to worry much like I did. She did her first full shift at the age of three. She also began having conversations that only an intelligent person could understand at that same age. He was scared of her wanting power and turning out like one of my brothers.

I don't see that with Jade though, I raised her. I know her to the T. She was too kind hearted. An addition to that, she was beautiful. All mothers say that about their children, but to me she was a symbol of lust.

She had long, black, curly hair that matched her tan skin amazingly. She had gotten those traits from Blake. No one could figure out her bright green eyes, but they were smothering in a good way. She had long eyelashes and pouty pink lips, something else we don't know how she got. Blake was already worried about all the males he would have to fight off in the near future.

"Mom?" Jade asked. I was getting her ready for her first day of second grade. They let her skipped two grades just because of how intelligent she is.

"What baby?" I asked.

"I'm nervous." she said.

I knelt down her level. "Nervous you'll out smart those other kids?"

"Nervous about being the Alphas daughter, and everyone already treating me like I think I'm too good for them." she said in a serious tone.

I sighed. "Just be yourself. That's all I can tell you."

"I know, Momma."

I kissed her on her forehead and put her lunch box in her book bag. "You have a good day, okay? Call me if you need me."

She smiled. "Okay."

I walked her to the bus stop and waited until the bus stole her away. I was sad to see her sitting on the bus by herself, I could only hope she would make friends.

I walked in the front door and went to me and Blake's bedroom, he was still fast asleep. Even at the age of twenty-seven, he was still my own personal model. I lied down next to him and cuddled up to him.

"What time is it?" he asked in a sleepy voice.

"8:30, I just took Jade to the bus stop." I responded.

He leaned down and our lips connected. "Seems like time flies." he said quietly.

"I love you, Blake." I said quietly.

He responded by flipping himself and situating his hips on mine. "I love you too." he said huskily.

I laughed. "Your such a goof!"

He kissed up my neck and put his hand under my shirt. "You look so beautiful Mrs. Mercer."

I looked at my engagement ring. "I'm still Mrs. Tredway." I scolded.

He undid the button on my jeans and unzipped my fly. "Not for long."

I shoved him off and got on top. "You better stop keeping me waiting. I just might find myself a new alpha." I said jokingly.

He growled and squeezed my butt. "You shouldn't say that." he said playfully.

"I don't know there's some cuties out there." I laughed.

He flipped me back under him and kissed me all over my neck and chest. "Yeah, but your mine."

A/N

Please read!!!

This is the second part of my first story Addicted to the Alpha Bond, So if you haven't read that one, you're not going to realize what's going on.

Vote/comment/follow

Stay easy & love batman.