chapter 42- too much.

2 months later

(let's pretend they're now ready to give birth wink wink)

Nina's POV

"EDDIE" "YACKER" A typical day at the house. Patricia yelling at Eddie and Eddie yelling back. But. I wouldn't want it any other day, this was home to me. I sigh and get out of bed and walk past my mirror and I see myself. Woah. I think to myself, i'm huge. My due date is in a week and i'm so nervous. Patricia's is in 2 weeks (Idk who got pregnant first. Let's pretend it's Nina's, sorry if Patricia got pregnant first! I am really!) I'm so nervous. My little princess is coming. Fabian decided to change it, instead of Ana Jade we're going to name her Elizabeth Naomi. Elizabeth Naomi Rutter. I love it. We're not putting my last name because even though we're not married I like to think we are. I put my hair up as i'm walking to the kitchen for something to eat. When I get to the kitchen I see Amber eating everything in sight, 2 months pregnant and already eating like a crazy lady. "Ambs, save some for me!" I say and laugh. "Sorry Nins, this baby is starving." She muffles while stuffing her face with a bagel. I giggle and hand her some yogurt. "Try this. You won't be hungry once you take this." "Thank you so much Nina! You might have saved my weight!" Amber says and leaves. I laugh and grab myself yogurt and eat it.

-

-

-

"DON'T GO THERE YOU FUCKING IDIOT!" Patricia yells as she's watching a horror movie and she throws her popcorn at the screen. "Calm down yacker, it's just a movie" "YEA A MOVIE WHERE IDIOTS DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO!" I roll my eyes at the couple. They a cute couple don't get me wrong! They just argue and it's what they're entire relationship is about I guess but hey, whatever floats their love boat. I'm on twitter when I see notification from Fabian. I open it and it says "Hey Nina, come to the room ;) XOXO" I stare at my phone in confusion but follow the texts order. I head upstairs and head to the room. I get to our room and don't see him. I look every where until I see a note on the bed. "Put something nice one and meet me outside ;) Dress nice too" I'm so confused. I head to the closet and think about what Fabian might be planning. I put on a white, mid-thigh maternity dress with an empire waist. I put on nude flats. I take my hair out of the messy bun and just brush it out. I look at my makeup bag. Hah. no. I walk out to the great outdoors.

-

-

-

When I get outside I look around. I look straight ahead and see the big tree covered in fairy lights making the night sky glow. I see rose petals everywhere and Fabian in a tux. I walk towards him. "What's all this babe?" I ask grabbing his hands. "Just a little something. Everyone helped me plan it, just a little picnic. Wait be right back." He run inside and not even a second later comes back with a basket. He runs to me and lays down a checkered blanket and puts the food out. "Sit down Nina." He says with a sparkle eyes is his eyes and a small. I sit down and look at the food, sandwiches, apple juice, strawberries, and donuts. "This looks amazing baby!" I say and kiss him. We feed each other and make small talk about our baby. "Hey Nina. Um. Stand up with me." I nod and stand up the same time he does. I notice how nervous and terrified he is and how he's looking down at the ground. "Baby, what's wrong? Are you ok? A-are you breaking up with me..?" I ask with tears about to form in my eyes. That makes his head look up so fast. "What? No no no no! Never Nina, it's just um-" He stops mid sentence. "You can tell me anything baby." I say reassuring him. "Ok, Nina Martin, you are the best thing that has ever happened me. You make me smile, laugh and you make me feel like the luckiest man alive. You are carrying my baby girl. You make me happy to be alive and you light up every room you enter. I can't live without you. I can't even imagine a life without you. So Nina Martin. What i'm trying to say is, Will you marry me?" He says with such passion and love and he bends down on one knee. I cry tears of happiness. Word don't come out so I nod violently. It takes a minute for words to come out until I finally say "Yes yes yes yes! A thousand times yes!" He places the ring on my left ring finger and kisses me passionately and with force, I kiss him back with the same force. The moment is ruined when I feel a sharp pang from my stomach making me yelp in pain and breaking the kiss. "Nina are you ok?" I nod. "Yea, it was probably nothing Fabian." "Are you sure?" I nod and kiss him again. Not even 15 minutes later another sharp pang comes from my stomach. "Nina you're not ok." "Fabian chill I a-" Before I can finish the sentence I feel water trickling down my leg. "Fabian." "yea?" "She's coming." I just got engaged and now my baby girl is coming. This is too much.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~AN

HOPE YOU ENJOYED! LONG TIME NO READ! Sorry I suck at updating busy and I just don't have 10 minutes to just sit down and write a chapter but here it is! My birthday was the 8th and I was gonna update BUT I didn't have time! Btw Hamilton is amazing. Lin-Manuel Miranda is a GENIUS! Sorry for the short AN, idk what else to say.. ALRIGHT! I love you all so much!

Song of the month: Guns and Ships from Hamilton

QOTM (Question of the month): What's your name?

AOTM: Yasley! (pronounced yas-li)

~Yasleyyroman