Chapter 15- shopping spree!

NINA's POV

I wake up to the sun's ray beaming on my face. I look to my right and see the love if my life. I also feel his right hand on my bare breast. I smirk at last nights events. I go back and think about it but my thoughts were interrupted by Amber knocking on the door rapidly. I then hear keys and I pretend to go back to sleep. She was about to scream something but she saw me and Fabian naked and a sleep and she squeals. That wakes up Fabian.
"Amber SH!" He doesn't know i'm awake.
"Sorry but you and Nina are NAKED!" She screamed out naked and I pretended to wake up angrily.
"AMBER MILLINGTON!" I scream out "PEOPLE TRYING TO SLEEP!" To be honest I was angry with her but not too angry.
"Sorry but me and Patricia are going shopping! Wanna come with?" A shopping day does sound good.
"Maybe." I say as nicely as possible. She squeals again and with that she leaves. I turn my attention back to Fabian who is smirking.
"What?" I ask
"Last night." That gets my attention. Was I bad? Or was I good? But I smile.
I make patterns on his chest.
"I love you." I say sweetly. He kisses the top of my head.
"I love you too.
-
-
Me,Patricia,and Amber are in my black 4runner heading to the mall. Me and the girls dressed summer appropriate.
Amber is wearing a blue and white polka dot sun dress with white flats, her hair is in a messy bun. Patricia is wearing a black tank top with a flannel and black shorts with black vans, her hair is in a high ponytail. I'm wearing a white lacy crop top with white high waisted shorts with white sandals, my hair curly. When we get to the mall we go to Forever 21 and we all split up. Patricia isn't showing that much so she can still buy teen things but for a little while. I get a black crop with words on it that say 'eyebrows on fleek', i also get a pair of black high waisted shorts, then I get a oversized coral sweater. The shoes I get are a pair of combat boots and a pair of black high heels. I don't really wear jewelry that much. Amber got a beige sun dress, a pair of white and black shorts, a metallic skater skirt, and a white crop top with a lacy trimming. She doesn't get shoes or jewelry. Patricia got a black and white flannel, a pair of ripped up jeans and shorts, and lastly a black over sized sweater. Patricia jut got combats boots and she also got a pair of hipster glasses. When we pay all of our stuff we go to Charlotte Russe, American Apparel, Hollister, Hot Topic (for Patricia), Victoria Secret, Zumies, Wet Seal, and Bath And Body Works. I got some tomboyish clothes with a hint of girly, Amber got a LOT of girly clothes, and Patricia got hipster things. We went to a pregnancy store for Patricia and found some pretty cute things. We're heading to my car when in the parking spot next to is occupied by someone I hate! Max.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~AN

HEYYYYY! Hope you enjoyed this! I need some ideas for the next chapter because i have writers block! Again hope you enjoyed it because i enjoyed making it! It sucked that I had to describe the clothing but I do it for you! I love you guys! BYEEEEE

QOTD: How are you? (Lamest QOTD ever!)

AOTD: I have a cough and I sound like a boy going to puberty! FUN!

~yasleyyromanོ