The Worst

Note: This chapter was suppose to be private for my followers only but since I took so long to update. I decided to not make this chapter private but the next two chapters will be. I also want to apologize in advance for any misspelling. I didn't feel like using spell check so sorry. Enjoy your reading. :)

Yn Pov.

I heard my room door open; I didn’t need to turn over to know that it was Diggy. Just when I was about to ask him to bed, he cut me off.

Diggy: WTF IS THIS BULLSHIT, YN?!!

Hold Up PAUSEE…..Who do Diggy think he’s yelling at?! So I turned over to see a very angry red face Diggy. Then I notice he was holding something in his hands.

Yn: What are you talking about? And don’t come into my room yelling at me when I’m trying to sleep, DANIEL.

Diggy: OHH….well excuse me your highness. But this is what the FUCK I’m talking about!! *throws photos and note toward you*

Did this high yellow ass looking like big bird nigga just throw some papers at me?! I picked up the papers and what looked like photos off the bed. I turned a piece of paper over and read it. Noooo…this can’t be happening...picked up one of the photos and I completely shock. In one of the photos, it showed Jacob and me kissing back stage before the show.  Another one showed us holding hands. Who had taken these pictures and why? I looked up at Diggy with apologetic look.

Diggy: YEAH, THAT SHUTTED YOU UP, HUH?! HOW COULD YOU CHEAT ON ME YN?! HUH WHAT THE FUCK DID I DO TO DESEVER THIS?!

Yn: Diggy, Please. It’s not what you think… I-I-I

Diggy: YOU FUCKING WHAT YN?! YOU’RE SORRY?! FOR GOD SAKES YOU CHEATED ON ME WITH “BESTFRIEND”, GREAT FRIENDS AT THAT!

Yn: Di-

Diggy: SHUT THE FUCK UP, YN! JUST SHUT IT!  You know, something was telling me there was more to this “friendship” with you and Jacob.  I mean the way you two stare at each other for so long. But I kept telling myself no Diggy, you’re seeing things. Yn loves you; she won’t do anything to hurt you.  And here comes this BULLSHIT! *points at the pictures*

Yn: NO, YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP DANIEL!

Diggy: *slients but glares at you*

Yn: Yes, there was more to me and Jacob’s friendship but that happen before you and I started dating. OKAY?! Am I’m wrong for not telling you? Yes and No. No, because one we weren’t dating and how was I supposed to tell you? Oh hey Dig, me and Jacob fucked each other?! In all honesty Daniel I do love you, I really do. So don’t you DARE stand there and say I don’t

Diggy: Wait…PAUSE and Rewind. WTF did you just say?!

Yn: I said don’t you dare question my love for you.

Diggy: No, I got that part before