The Way That I Love You

For off let me say I'm sorry for taking to so long to post this. I've been really busy these last couple of week. And I'm trying my best to update the stories as fast as I can. And for people that's requesting mini stories, I'm writing them right now. Must be following for it to be dedicated.....Anyway back to the story!

Yn Pov.

I can’t believe I just let Jacob kiss me! Ughhh…what the hell is wrong with me?! I have a good boyfriend yet I’m out here letting my best friend/ my ex secret boyfriend kiss me?!  This cannot happen ever again. OMG, what if Diggy finds out and decides to dump me. I can’t lose Diggy, he means everything thing to me. These past few months have been one greatest moments in my life. And I’ll be damn if I let Jacob moonwalk his ass back into my life and ruin it. These were the moments where I need my “best friend” to help me figure this out, but since my best friend is also my ex, that a no go.  I looked down at my phone and saw that I’ve been standing here so long, that I’m late for Diggy sound check.  I hope he doesn’t scold me for being late. I start running my way to sound check, hoping and praying that I don’t fall flat on my face in these five inch heels. When I finally arrived to Diggy’s sound check, I was out of breath and Diggy was….shirtless 😳?! (Moment of silence for Diggy sexy shirtless pictures.....AMEN! 🙏🙌)

Diggy: *wipes sweat off forehead* hey babe, I was about to send Roger to look for you. *walks towards*

Yn: hey, and I’m here, just like I promised to be.

Diggy: yeah you always are *tries to kiss you but you move* what’s wrong?

Yn: *laughs* you’re sweaty, and do you care to tell me why you’re shirtless?

I know what you’re thinking, why didn’t you tell Diggy about the kiss Yn. What the hell am I supposed to say? Huh? Give him a lame ass excuses like…. Oh sorry Diggy, you can’t kiss me because just five minutes ago, I kissing your one of your close friends. Who’s also my best friend and ex-boyfriend. Yeah, not going to happen.

Diggy: why? *smirks* you don’t like what you see?

Yn: *smirks* actually I do, and you’ll get your kisses later…

Diggy:*smirks and wrap his arms around your waist* what’s happening later?

Yn: your very own private show starring you and me. An me entertaining you *rubs on his abs*

Diggy: mhmm…I like the sound of that…*grabs your ass* later. *winks*

Yn: *giggles* later and that shirt didn’t do you justice earlier. Bring them *points to his abs* to our show

Diggy: well alrighttt…

Spin: well if you two love birds are done with your freaky love fest over there. We have sound check to start.

Yn: *laughs* Sorry, Spin

Diggy: don’t pay him not attention Yn, He’s just salty that he’s tank is on E and mines is all the way past F.

Spin: son, really -.-

Diggy: too much sodium soy?

Spin: forget you son and let’s get back to rehearsing

I walked over to the side of the stage; watching Diggy and Spin as they rehearse for tonight show. I looked at Diggy and though about how I was almost that foolish to give up all of this for Jacob and his stupidly. I’m just glad nobody saw us. All I have to say is Jacob better hope and pray I don’t run into him. If I do, it won’t be so pretty.  But in my heart, all I could do is think about how much I still love him…