Shoulda Been Me

Chapter 2

- Saturday Morning -

Yn Pov.

I woke up, feeling refresh from last night events. The way Diggy kissed me was just full with so much lust and passion. From the way our lips moved in sync, it was like our lips were made for each other. I really could see myself with Diggy. He’s such a sweetheart; he’s everything I would ever want in a boyfriend. He’s caring, loving, and companionate about his career. He knows what he wants out of life, and I’m just hoping that I’m one of them. Then theirs Jacob, he’s been there for me since, well basically birth. There was a time I only saw him as a big brother, that shoulder I could cry on about anything. But now I think I’m actually catching feelings for him. I know we’re only supposed to be “friends” nothing more, but I want to be more than just his “friend”. I know for a fact that Jacob isn’t ready for relationship, he made that clear. "Friends help Friends with sexually problems Yn" like what kind of bullshit is that?! Then again I have a Diggy, a man that wants to treat me right. We could go out in public and kiss each, with being afraid of somebody see us. I rolled over and see that my clock read 8:45 a.m. Why in the hell am I up this early? And why do I keep talking to myself? I got to stop doing that. I picked my iPhone 5 off my nightstand; I turn my phone on to see I had 6 new text messages. Who texts somebody this early in the morning? It's Saturday. I scrolled threw them to see about4 them from Jacob saying that he's sorry, blah..blah, blah I love you Yn, yeah whatever Jacob. I texted him back saying "Ain't nobody got time for your bullish it in the morning 😒✋" and pressed send. I look at my last two messages and they were from Diggy.

Diggy: Good morning Beautiful, I hope you got enough sleep last night because tonight you won't be sleeping 😏. Text me when you get up beautiful. -JSG

I don't know why but that good morning text message made me blush. I hit the reply button, and began to text him back.

Yn: Good morning Mr. JSG or should I say Young God?😏 Lol but anyway, yes I did sleep very well. I hope you did. And what do you mean I won't need my sleep tonight?

After I pressed send and I hop out of bed and walk to my bathroom. Not too long after my phone went off tell me I had a new message. It's was from Diggy.

Diggy: Mhmm...you know what that names does to me but, I really didn't sleep well. See this beautiful girl was suppose be in my bed too but you know other than that I guess you can say I slept okay. And I mean exactly what I say. I'll be picking you up at 10, so get ready. 👏Lol

Yn: niggah, who you think you rushing? We can't even get one the first date yet and you demanding me around? Oh nooooo...😒. Who was that this luck "girl" supposed to be? And like 10 a.m. or pm?

Diggy: You. And 10 a.m., I got to go because I have a meeting in 5 minutes but see you after. Don't take forever! 😌👏

Yn: Not in this life time or life time after this one. And Mhmm...
I looked at my clock, it read 8:55 a.m. Shit... I better get dressed before I'm late. I turn my shower water on, put my iPod on its dock, and start playing Pour It Up Remix...

Jacob Pov.

I've texted Yn several times see if she was going to come over tonight so I could make it up to her from earlier. But apparently she had different plans, talking about how she doesn't feel well and I guess she finally got up this morning. But on the wrong side of the bed, she texted me "Ain't nobody got time for your bullshit Jacob 😒✋". I just ignore that message. I bet she hanging out with Diggy, probably filling her head up with all this bullshit saying she deserves better and that he could be that nigga for her. Don't get me wrong Diggy is like an older brother and the homie, but I will kick his ass all up and down Atlanta. No, I'm not jealous of Yn going out with him it's just that; she’s mine and nobody else's. My phone buzzed indicating that I had a new message. I figure it was from Yn so I unlock my phone. But I was somewhat happy it wasn't her. It was Christina, a chick I met outside of 106& park. She was looking okay but when I saw the back of her. Let’s just say the ass was sitting up like a Stallion. She was just a quickie I guess you can say. I looked at her message.
Christian: Hey babe 😘💙 I just wanted to say good morning. I was hoping we could see each other later on tonight for some more "private lessons" of yours. Love you.

Was this girl delusional?! I will never be her babe. And as far as us seeing each other again that a hell no.  I already got a fuck buddy, and her name is Yn. I know that sounds wrong but deep down I really do love Yn. I'm just not ready to have a relationship at the moment. I sure as hell don't want her to fall for another guy especially not Diggy. But if I was to tell her that she'll be like " Your only saying that Jacob because somebody else is inserted in me". I guess I have a lot decisions and planning  to make.

Yn Pov.

I got out the shower and put on (link in box). I looked at the clock and it read 9:26 a.m. I knew I wasn't going to have an enough time to do my makeup and hair so, I threw my hair into a messy bun and decided to not wear any make up. I was about to put my wedges on, but the doorbell rang. Diggy couldn't be this earlier. He said 10 not 9:45. I shrugged my shoulders and walked to the door. I open it to see Diggy holding a bouquet of roses, and smiling.

Diggy: Hey, I brought you some flowers *hands you the bouquet*

Yn: hey, Aww…thank you *hugs him* I'll go put these in some water and ill be ready in a few minutes. You can make yourself at home. *points to the living room*

Diggy: *hugs back* okay... Umm do you have any lemonade?
Yn: In the refrigerator…*walks to room*

After putting my shoes, I grab my purse. I was walking into the living room to see Diggy laying on the coach watching white chicks. He looked so cute watching TV; I walked over to him.

Yn: hey, are you ready?

Diggy: Yeah, *getting up from the coach* you look beautiful today.

Yn: So you’re saying I looked ugly every other day? *raises eyebrow*
Diggy: N-No it's not that.. I just...umm.

Yn: *laughing* I'm just kidding Daniel, but thank you, and you very handsome today too.

Diggy: *laughs* you can't be playing a brother like that. Pshh, I know I look good, I just wanted to know if you noticed. And you called me Daniel.

Yn: 😒✋ boy bye, you can suck my cockiness.

Diggy: *holds your waist and whisper in your ear* I would do it anytime, just let me know when you’re ready. Now come on before we're late.

Yn: *smirks* you’re not ready for this ride.

I walked away swaying my hips, knowing Diggy was watching. I turned around to see him biting his lips. I locked my house door and walked to Diggy's car. I thanked him as he open and closed the car door. He goes on his side and closed the door.

Diggy: Now thank you for the show and this...*leans and kiss your cheek*

Yn: *blushes* I don't know what you’re talking about.

Diggy: well see about that tonight *drives*

Yn: you keep saying that! Ughhh...

Diggy: *laughs* just sit back...and ride.

Yn: Ughhh.... This is going to be one long day.

I will post part 2 later on this week; I hope you guys enjoy this chapter. Comment and Vote. Thank you think you for reading. –A