you are forgiven.....just dont let it happen again

WARNING SEXUAL CONTENT IF YOUR A GOODY GOODY DONT READ
yn's pov
so we were in the living room with the whole group. The boys are pissed cause they didnt get their answer. But like me and my sisters say 'WHO THE FUCK CARES'.  They just have to wait till our guest leave.

When everybody left the boys were standing there with pleading eyes.

"may we have our answer now." byakuya asked with hopeful eyes. we just looked at them then we looked at each other then back at the boys. We raised our eyebrow.

"Why so eager to get ur answers." i asked the boys. They just looked at us like we were crazy.
"we want to know because we cant stand you being mad at us." Ichigo said.
"fine you want to know so badly? the answer is.............YES WE FORGIVE YOU NOW LEAVE US ALONE SO WE CAN FINISH WHAT WE WERE DOING PLEASE AND THANK YOU. Oh and we love you to." We gave them a kiss on the cheek and left them there like dumb asses. Jessi went back to cooking, Jess went back to painting her nails, and I was wrapping my presents for my sister cause I can't  do the boys till they leave. Ichigo came upstairs and sat next to me. He didn't bother me for 5 minute and then he starting kissing my neck. all I could is moan. good thing my rooms soundproof and my door is locked. He worked his way up to my lips and that's when I went backwards on the bed and he was on top of me. His hands were on both sides of my head. We were interrupted by a knock on my door. Ichigo cursed under his breath and got off of  me. I answered the door and it was byakuya.
"Yes Byakuya how may I help you?" I asked. by now Ichigo was holding me by my waist and his little buddies was poking me. I giggled.
"Uh yea I was just going to ask you for a condom." he said with no shame at all.
"Well I don't have them ask Ichigo." I replied
"Here now goodbye." Ichigo said extremely impatience. byakuya walked away and I yelled something at him.
"DON'T GET MY SISTER PREGNANT. I DON'T NEED TO BE AN AUNT YET!" I yelled. Right when I closed the door, Ichigo crashed his lips on mine. My hands were under his shirt and rested on his abs. He asked for an entrance but I denied. He growled and slid his hands down to my ass and giving it a little squeeze I gasped and he plunged his tongue in my mouth. I unbotton his shirt and took it off he did the same to me. He slid his hands to the back of my thighs. I jumped and wrap my legs around his torso. He walked to the bed without breaking the kiss and laid me down gently on the bed. That's when he broke the kiss and was kissing my breast. I moaned so loud that if my room wasn't sound proof  the whole neighborhood would hear it. He started to kiss lower and I was enjoying every moment of it. Before we both know it we were both naked. Ichigo kissed me passionately he grabbed a condom with out breaking the kiss and put it on. He put his big friend in me and let me adjust to it when I was he trusted in and out of me. We were moaning like crazy. The room was full of steam and smelled like sex. We reached our climax and I let out a loud moan. Ichigo gave me a passionate kiss and layed  next to me. the condom still on so I got on top of him and he looked me in my eyes with pure lust. I put him back in me and moaned I was riding him so good that his eyes rolled to the back of his head. not long after we both cummed and fell asleep in each others arms. In the morning I took a shower and got dressed I was wearing a Mrs. clause dress that reached up to the middle of my thighs and showed some of my cleavage. I hat on the Santa hat and some red black high heels. Ichigo was asleep so I climbed on top of him.
"Ichigo wake up." I whispered in his ear he didn't budge so I kissed him and after 30 second he kissed me back. I couldnt help but moan. He rested his hands on my hips and left them there. I broke the kiss.
"That's a nice way to wake up in the morning." He said. I stood up and I can so tell he was getting turned on.
"Hey babe don't get to excited now." I teased him.
"You should come and fix it." He replied.
"And why should I do that" I asked. By now he was standing and what I didn't know that I was pressed against the wall.
"Because you caused it and now your going to pay." He pulled down my panties and put a condom on. He pulled me ups so my legs were around his torso and  he slammed into me.
"Mmmhmm I-Ichigo." I moaned
"That's right scream my name" He said. It wasn't long before we cummed. We were panting like crazy.
"I'm going to take a shower." He said. all I did was nod my head.

Jessi's pov

I wonder what's taking them so long. they should be down by now.I jumped when I felt a pair of arms around my waist.
"chill babe they're just probly sleeping. Let them sleep." shuhei said. By the time i was going to say something yn came down stairs with the same out fit we all have. Then came down ichigo. What i notice is all the boys are NOT wearing shirts.

"ohhh so the boy want to tease us how about we play our own little game with them?hmmm girls?" I mind linked them.

"oh yea they gonna play expecially Ichigo." Yn said.

"lets get them girls." Jess said. we looked at each other and smirked an evil smirk.

"ooooohhh this should be fun!!!!!!!!" We said in unison.we giggled out loud and the boys looked at us like we were crazy.

"we'll be right back. Love ya."we said. We ran to yn's room.

"Wow it smell like sex in here." We all laughed.

"Time to tease the boys what do you say look more sexier or more revealing?" Yn asked we looked at each other and decided.

"Both." we put some makeup on and mad our boobs pop out more and just look both sexy and teasanble.we walked down stair without the boys notacing and we went in the kitchen quietly.we set the table and called the boys over for the food. Once they got in the dining area their looks were priceless. they began to walk towards us and we walked backwards. We already had this plan.

the boys walked to us and with every step backwards.we reach the door and thank god it was unlocked caus we ran out the door and on to urahara's house. The boys were right behind us.we got to the shop and down to the basement and went through the portal. Once we gotto the soul society we went to the kuchiki manner and there it was the christmas party we planned.