chapter five: getting our love back

3 weeks later

ichigo's pov

its been 3 weeks and the girls still hasnt forgiven us. i wish they get over the fact that we yelled at them it was on accident. i found out they lived next to me and yn's window is in front of mine.anyways me and the guys have found a way to get there forgivness since its christmas.i miss yn soo much. i miss her kisses her hugs the way she talks everything,

2 hours later 

me and the guys are going over to the girls house to just hang out. when we knocked on the door yn opens the door and was greeted with a hug and a kiss.

yn's pov

i opened my door to get a kiss and a hug and instantly knew who was at the door. I was walking backwards while ichigo was walking forward not breaking the kiss. I knew he missed me but not this much. we were upstairs by the time he broke the kiss. he looked in my eye and like always i get lost in them.

"i've missed you so much. Please forgive me please im beggin you.i luv you too much to let you go." he said but also pleaded. it was cute.Wait did he just say he loves me.

"ichigo......."

 jessi's pov 

we saw ichigo taking yn without breaking the kiss probly gonna talk to her and beg for forgivness.while i was in the kitchen hisagi came in and flashstep in front of me next thing i know is hes kissing me on my lips and trails down to my neck. he picks me up and puts me on the counter.

"hisagi s-stop my sisters are here and i-i-im mad at you.mmhmm." i moaned he stopped and looked me in my eyes. all i see in his eyes are lust and regret. he peck my lips once more before talkin.

"babe i miss you. i want to be with you. and be there for you please give me another chance. i was just being over protective.please please PLEASE give me another chance. i love you.I cant let you go. your my heart my soul my life. Your my world. You the one that motivates me."damn hisagi is soo damn cheesy. DID HE JUST SAY HE LOVES ME.

"hisagi......."

jess's pov

i was in the living room and byakuya came in. i rolled my eyes at him. i didnt want to see him at all i was still mad at him for what he did.i was sitting on the couch doing my nails with christmas designs since it almost christmas. i was about to walk out cause i didnt want to be in the same room as him. but he flashstepped in front of me and he smashed his lips on mine.
"i miss you soo much." he told me. I was just smiling."can you ever forgive me." by this time the girls came in the room.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

do you think they'll forgive them?

are the boys really that desperate?

comment vote hope you guys enjoyed