chapter one:soul society

so we left off at ichigo meeting the girls and they were walking to the soul society.what will happen next find out now.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jess's pov 

So we were walking till we got in front of this little shop. It was cute. But what I'm trying to figure out is why are we here.

"hey ichigo why are we at this shop?????????" i asked

"because this is where we enter the soul society. but becarefull the person here is a-umm- awkard person." he said

I wonder what he means by awkard.anyways we enter the shop and its like a gift shop.When we walked in i saw a ma n with really baggy clothes on and yellow hair. by the looks of it hes one of the elder soul reapers.

"ahh ichigo what brings you here. And who are the beautiful young ladies With the nice curves????"

now i see why hes an awkard man cause hes a perverted man.

"oh umm these are some soul reaper and there triplets a-"he was cut off mid sentence by weirdo over there.

"Triplets hmmm ichigo, you have triplets and your not sharing. your soo greedy." the wierdo said.

our faces were red fome embaressment and anger.

"no they're my friend you idiot but anyways like i was saying this is yn jess and jessi and we need to go to the soul society."ichigo yelled.

"oh well hello my name kisuke urahara. and im the great keeper." wierdo said.

"nice to meet you kisuke." we said in a unison.

we follow wierdo and ichigo down to the basement but it didnt look like a basement more like a desert.then we saw a huge gate.

"this will lead you the soul society."wierdo said.

once we got there we were in this city. then it hit me we were in the soul society.

"ok first we need to take you to the head soul reaper." ichigo said

"ok fine with us." we said in unison again.

i guess it freaked ichigo out because he gave us a look.we walked and walk me and my sisters were getting tired.we finally got to this big door. ichigo knock.

"come in." a uoice said.

ichigo opened the door theere in front of us was a man with a lon white beard and boldy head.

"oh ichigo what are yu doing here?"boldy question.

"well id like you to meet my friends. they're soul reapers. they are triplets. theeir parents where supposed to take them but they passed away. ummm anyway this is jessi jess yn higarashi."

"did you just say higarashi." head captain said. His eyes were wide.

"oh my name is genryuusia shigekuni yamomoto. May i ask what are your powers." captain yamomoto said.

i was the first to speak.

"My powers are controlling 2 out of the four elements which are fire and earth. i also control the weather."i said

"My powers are to control the other two elements which are water and air. and i also can read and talked to animals."jessi said

"and my powers are controling all 4 elements which you already know as wind water earth and fire.and i can control nature."yn said.

captain yamomoto,  and ichigo was wide eyed. yamomoto seemed surprised at first but he wasnt really for us 2 but when yn said she can control all 4 elements and control nature. He didnt think she can control all that power. so was ichigo. I know shes the most powerful soul reaper but you dont have to make a big fuss about it.

"sir there an-" another captain came in. he was tall bout 6'5. black hair with what looks like silver barretts in his hair.he looked into my eyes and i looked into his and couldnt stop it felt like we were the only one in this room.