a test of love I

a test of love
sweetelude©2009

>>>play the song/multimedia and listen to it while reading! :D<<<

Five years wasn't long enough for me, for four years I thought everything would be easy. That hard times and good times are just like water that flows so easy. I thought I got friends and they are just good enough until I found things that made me change and with it was joy. I meet people and they became so significant in my life. In my whole life I never been in where I need to choose between two things, and I don’t want it to because I am afraid to choose.

Trusting wasn't so easy for me until one wins my trust. I never been afraid of what would happen if I shared everything. I learned to be really true, no lies behind. Moment came that my world was like fairytale and misery, but everything was covered with smiles and joy.

I thought these will be endless. But in just a snap I lost everything, I was struck with my weakness. Me and my best friend parted and when he left me, my whole company of friends also left me. I was left behind and I felt that they just fooled me all along. I feel betrayed and lose my trust. I feel ruined and in the hardest part of my life my so called best friend wasn't there.

But I was thankful that I've known God or else no one knows what would happen. I continue my journey and finished that last year of college. Everything really changed, even I became more independent and sees the good things without them. I learn to fight but most of all I learn to forgive more. I was mad but never hated, I even love them more. Because God taught me to love unconditionally. I also remembered the story of Stephen in the book of acts and his prayer in acts 7:60.

That was my inspiration....

It was a year of giving birth, opening of new doors and mending. I meet new friends, and my disciples too. They gave a new color on gray world. New excitements and new responsibilities, new commitments. I also learned many things and grow more mature. God really guided me in those times.

He was my inspiration to go on...

But as i about to finish my college,  worst thing happened,

accident that almost took my life...

That time I know GOD never left me, and despite of everything I never changed, I still praise and worship God. I believe He had plans for me that I should look forward to.
(my FAMILY, and Ate Nat's and my sisters never left me, and tats and nanay too. )

They were all there for me.

That time, made me aware that my family really cared for me, the love that i never felt before because  of my stubborness. In my hard times I could not deny that I wanna run to my best and cry on his shoulders like I used to but everything has changed.

After all these things, I realized that I'd changed even on how I approach on many circumstances. Some on my perspective changed.

Of course… I never lose hope and never discouraged… for Jesus said in :

john 10:10 "the thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly"

GOD SAVE ME!

8We are hard pressed on every side, but not crushed; perplexed, but not in despair; 9persecuted, but not abandoned; struck down, but not destroyed. 10We always carry around in our body the death of Jesus, so that the life of Jesus may also be revealed in our body. 11For we who are alive are always being given over to death for Jesus' sake, so that his life may be revealed in our mortal body. 12So then, death is at work in us, but life is at work in you.
2 Cor.4:8-12

Amazed, I am still standing looking forward. God still holds me and my trust in Him will never fade, I consider everything as a test of love, that even in my lost, I still love the Lord our God, always and forever.

What I wanna be… is to be molded by GOD

And to be more closer to GOD!

***"pasensya sa grammar ^_^ -MYE-

thanks!

NOTE:

>>><<<<
@gominmi my new friend: here you are, by request!
readers! read her works too! and be blessed through her!
>>><<<<

votes & comments? im really not asking for it!

but its up to you! id love that too!

:D