chapter fourteen

"I absolutely do not know what to do with you, Alice!" Mrs. Jackson yelled, her voice lingering in the fifth grader's room. "You nearly killed Jess! You almost killed her!"

Alice stood straight, looking Mrs. Jackson in the eye without fear. "I told you, she attacked me, and insulted my mother. She deserved it."

"She did not deserve to be maimed, Alice!" Mrs. Jackson yelled. "If anyone dissevers that treatment, it's you!"

A snarl escaped Alice's lips, and she pointed her index finger n Mrs. Jackson's face. "Shut up, you dim witted fuck!" She shouted deeply. "Shut U-"

Mrs. Jackson did not let Alice finish; she had not slapped Alice, but punched her in the face. Alice cried out in pain when she fell down upon the hard floor. Alice held a hand upon her throbbing face, and began to cry. Anger completely consumed Alice as she glanced up at Mrs. Jackson, who was panting, staring at Alice with an expression of anger and glee. The darkness inside her bubbled. She felt it grow, and take complete control over her. Her eyes glowed a strange hue of red, and the dirty fangs emerged from her gums, and claws ripped through her fingernails. She clenched one of her fists, and the shutters of the windows slammed shut and the door slammed. Objects in the room began to levitate and then were hurtled across the room. Mrs. Jackson screamed, stumbled and fell, and backed away from Alice, screaming and screaming.

Alice was now gone, and the demon fully possessed her body. The adrenaline of Alice's anger in previous encounters with people from Oak Vale fueled the demon, giving it strength to corrupt Alice more and more. And Alice's face was completely different; her skin was super pale, and cracked in some places. The sweet, emotional girl that arrive at Oak Vale was now a horrifying, blood thirsty monster.

"Alice!" Screamed Mrs. Jackson. "Please, don't harm me!"

Alice stared at Mrs. Jackson with a toothy smile, drool oozing to the floor, making the old woman gag. Seeing Mrs. Jackson suffering brought Alice a strong feeling of pleasure. She had been whipped, bullied, abused, and teased.

And she was going to return the favor to all of those devils who committed those crimes.

A few moments after Mrs. Jackson's pleas, Alice replied. "I will harm you," she snarled, "I will put you through so much agony, you will continue to scream when you enter hell."

Alice's eyes glowed bright, and her mouth yawned, revealing all of the fangs in her bleeding mouth. She approached Mrs. Jackson, who was screaming in total terror. Alice's head violently turned in all directions as she shrilled like a dying hag, and then she lunged at Mrs. Jackson. The old woman screamed, just before Alice sunk her teeth into Mrs. Jackson's neck. Mrs. Jackson gurgled and screamed, blood spurting from her broken artery like a hose. Alice removed her mouth from her victim, and laughed horrifically and demonically as she watched Mrs. Jackson slowly die. "Yes," Alice shrilled. "Die you hag! Die!"

Mrs. Jackson's body went limp. At last, Mrs. Jackson, the witch of Oak Vale, was dead. Alice had never felt happier, and more proud of what she had done. Moments after that, Mr. Jackson burst into the room. Alice cursed under her breath, for she had forgotten to lock the door. Mr. Jackson screamed in horror when he saw his wife's mangled body lying on the blood-soaked floor. His eyes went blank with fear, and he tried to run away, but Alice rushed towards him, crawling on all fours like a rabid beast. She grabbed hold of Mr. Jackson's back, and slit his throat with one of her claws. Air and blood burst from Mr. Jackson's windpipe as he tried to scream. Then he fell limp, dead.

Alice fell to her knees, and lifted her hands into the air, and laughed evilly. "Every one..." her voice trailed off. Then it came back. "...in this filthy orphanage, will die!"