Chapter 19: Golden Sisters

"Good morning Brynn" I say to Brynn sitting up from my bed.

"Good morning." Brynn sits up too , wiping her eyes.

She still had that sleepy look on her face which made me slightly laugh.

"Brynn! Stand up we only have three hours until your mom comes!" I stand up and look at the clock which was signaling that right now it was 10:02.

"Wow we over slept." Brynn looked at the clock.

"Yup"

I stand up with Brynn and we get ready in new clothing brush our teeth and eat breakfast.

"Hmmm. What do you wanna do in the next three hours?" Brynn asks.

"We could start a YouTube channel together. That would be fun!" I suggest.

"But won't Mackenzie be jealous?" Brynn questions.

"Ya... You know what! I don't care if she is jealous of our friendship. We can be friends wether she likes it or not."

"Yup." Brynn agrees.

I take out my mackbook and start making the YouTube channel.

"What should we name it?" I ask.

"We could combine our names?"

"Ya that's a great idea! We could name is Emmynn?"

"Bryma?"

"Rumlor?"

"Tayfallo?"

"Nah"

"Nope"

"Golden sisters?" I suggest.

"Perfect! Golden sisters it is." Brynn confirmed.

I typed the name 'Golden Sisters' into my mackbook and clicked enter.

"Yay we officially have a YouTube channel!" I cheered.

Brynn and I high fived happily.

"For the profile pic let's put a picture of us and then we can make some channel art for us on pic monkey." Brynn says.

"Yup." I agree adding the pictures and making the channel art for our YouTube channel. "Aaaannnnnnnddd... done.." I finish five minutes later.

"Let's tell our fans!" Brynn suggested taking out her phone and opening snapchat. She pressed the button to start recording and spoke: "Hey guys me and Emma just made a YouTube channel called 'Golden Sisters' go subscribe the link is on my Instagram bio. Love you guys!" Brynn blew a kiss to the camera before stopping it and posting it on her snapchat story.

"Should we make our first video?" I ask.

"We can do a challenge or a tag?" Brynn suggested.

"We can do Never Have I Ever!" I exclaimed.

Brynn agreed to the idea and we got out paper with or names on each side. One for me and one for Brynn. I took out my canon EOS 700D and put it on top of my tripod.

"Great! Let's do it on the bed." Brynn says.

"Kk." I reply sitting on the bed with my paper after turning on the camera.

3...2....1... I count under my breath.

"Hey everyone it's me Emma!"

"And my name is Brynn."

"And this is our first video for this channel Golden sisters." I say casually.

"And today we are going to be doing Never Have I ever"

We hold up our signs showing that one part said 'I have never' and the other side said ' I Have'.

-----

"99... and 100!" Brynn and I cheer as we post our first video on our new YouTube channel called Golden Sisters.

"Yay it's posted!" I say.

Suddenly our notifications blows up with new likes and subscribers. Sadly also a few dislikes. How can people not like us if they never met us?

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom. I'll be back." Brynn informs me before leaving.

After she leaves I find her phone under the blankets of my bed somewhere. I take it out and admire her lock screen. It has a bunch of tumblr png's and then a picture of her and Mackenzie in the middle. I love it so much.

The girl has some good editing skills.

"Ding" was heard coming from Brynn's phone.

It was from Kenzie. What could she possibly want?

I unlocked her phone since I knew her password and a message showed up from Mackenzie.

It read ; Please stay away from Emma. I don't want you two hanging out anymore.😘

----------

More drama!!!!
Since y'all liked the other drama.
Anyway...
I'm going to gymnastics now.
I'm so tired😑
Oki
Byeeee 👋🏻