Chapter 14: Kidnapped

"What is that?" I frightened.

"I don't know... I think we should go home fast..."

JoJo and I ran as fast as possible to reach her house when we heard that noise again.

"It sounds like a gun." Ok, now I was scared.

As we were running I slipped on a rock and fell face flat on the floor.

"Are you ok?" JoJo whispered helping me get back up.

I nodded in pain and once we started walking someone grabbed us from behind.

I turned around to see who it was. They were some really tall teenagers with very strong muscles. They were both wearing a dark mask to cover up their face.

"What are you doing!?" I tried running away but they just grabbed and pulled tight on my wrists.

"Who are you and why are you wearing those masks!????!!!" JoJo yelled trying to get away but was also unsuccessful.

"Stop it with the questions and shut up" the guy holding JoJo said.

The two guys tried taking JoJo and I to their car to kidnap us or something while we tried to dodge them and scream for help.

"Give me your phone!" The guy holding me screamed.

"Calm down dude." I said calmly even though I did not feel that in the inside.

JoJo and I had our normal clothes on and our swim suits were under.

That's when I got an idea!

I secretly took my phone out of my pocket and stuffed it inside my bikini bra. I know this plan sounds like it might not work but trust me it will.

JoJo stupidly gave him her phone but I didn't.

"Give me your phone" he stuck his hand out for me to give him my phone.

"I didn't bring my phone" I tried convincing them.

JoJo gave me that 'what are you doing? Are you serious' look.

"I'm not stupid sweetie" the guy holding JoJo said.

"Well than check my pockets if you think I'm lying." I replied with a smirk on my face.

They checked every single pocket I had and even checked behind my towel, my hair and my shoes.

Jerks.

"Ok now we believe you."

As they pushed JoJo and I into there car I whispered to JoJo.

"I got this I have a plan. Just play along."

JoJo nodded as both of us sat on the backseat of their car. It was a big Range Rover just like Kalani's except in black.

They started moving the car slowly.

I gave JoJo the 'do what I'm doing" look.

And in no time I started throwing a tantrum just like a baby.

"Leave me alone! Ahhhhh!" I screamed just like a baby.

"ahhhhh" JoJo played a long with me.

Then I batted my shoes on the floor just like a baby. JoJo did the same and I started fake crying.

"Let.. Me..Go!!" I screamed.

Have I annoyed them enough? I don't think so.

JoJo and I kept screaming and crying like babies for a long time until they finally got tired of us. The car came to a stop and the two guys screamed at us.

"Stop acting like a baby!" One of them said.

"I need some fresh air"The other one announced.

The both guys left and went outside and inside a building that said McDonalds on top. So I assumed it was McDonalds.

No wonder why they are fat.

"Time to run" I whispered to JoJo as she nodded.

I tried opening the door but it was locked.

"What are we gonna do??'JoJo panicked.

Without answering I went to the front seat of the car and pressed the emergency button.

"Make a run for it." I explained.

The doors all opened and JoJo and I ran for our lives.

We ended up at a mall. Perfect. No one can kidnap us here with everyone watching. Both me and JoJo entered the mall and we went straight to the girls bathroom.

"Now we just need to make a phone call" I said calmy.

"How are you so good at this stuff?" JoJo curiously asked me.

"I've been kidnapped twice before" I explained.

JoJo was speechless. I used to live in a really dangerous place but now I'm used to it. Luckily I moved to LA a year ago and it feels way safer.

I took out my phone from my bikini bra and called 911.

------

Luckily JoJo and I got back home safely and JoJo got her phone back.

It is now 4:27 in the morning and JoJo and I have barely slept.

Well this was a long night.

----
I just read my last chapter and it looks like a two year old wrote it. I had so many spelling mistakes and stuff...

Just a disclaimer I am going to be editing every single chapter of this story this week so if on your notifications it says that I jut posted a chapter it means I didn't.

You can re-read my story if you want I guess. Because it will be way better and I'm going to be checking over it now.

Please vote.

And make sure to follow me to know every time I post :)

Peace out x

{851 words}