Chapter 4: What!! Yay!!

Emma's Pov

"And first place goes to..... Entry number 68 The Nature Is Ours"

What!!! That's Kendall's solo!!I was so sad I was about to cry did I not place!?

Then the announcer continued "Tied with Entry number 26 Emma with You are my Sunshine"

Yay I got first place! I was so suprised because first I thought I did not place.

The group dance also got first place and then we headed to the bus to go back to the studio.

That was a long day I thought as we were back in the studio doing our last stretch of the day. We talked a lot for like 10 minutes and then everyone went separate ways to their own houses.

Can't wait for pyramid tomorrow I thought to myself as me and my mom were driving home.

"Do u think I will be on top of the pyramid?" I asked mom

"Hopefully but you rocked it on stage you totally deserve it sweetie!" She replied
As we got home I went to my dance room and started practicing some moves I had more difficulty on and tried improving my technique.

I must suprise Ms Abby!

-------------------
Hopefully you guys like this story remember to tell all your friends because the more views the more I will update this book! Remember to vote. I thank you guys that still have this book in your library because it's been a long time since I updated.