Intro...(they told me my title needed to b longer)

I was confused, very confused. So I went to the place where I always went when I was confused, the small amount of nature found in the busy New York, Central Park. I entered the vast green area and tried to clear my mind, but I could not forget this morning.

​This morning when that boy appeared on the staircase. I had just gotten back from the local market and was halfway up the steep stairs that lead to my dorm when he appeared. He was wearing almost the exact same thing as me, a leather jacket, dark jeans, and black converse sneakers. He was going so fast, he bumped into me on the way down.

​Then he turned. His jet black hair swished to the said revealing ecstatic green eyes. "Sorry." He said.

​"Um. It's ok." I replied pulling my auburn hair out of my grey eyes to get a better look at him.

​"I don't believe we've met before, hi my names Andrew. I'm new to the dorm. I live in apartment 3B." he said in a rush.

​"Oh, my name's Ali. I live in 3C." I replied nervously.

​"Well, then I guess I'll see you around neighbor." He flashed me a smirk and then vanished down the stairs.

​Now that I think about it, it wasn't the conversation that confused me. It was his smile. For a second it looked like he had fangs. I know this can't be possible. There's no such thing as vampires, right? I asked myself. I bet it was a trick of the light or my over active imagination. I blew vampires out of my mind for a minute and concentrated on getting upstairs. I set my groceries on the kitchen counter and laid out on my bed. College was hard enough without adding a really cute guy to the equation.