Chapter 15

Chapter 15

S’herunda Pov                

It’s been a couple of weeks since my encounter with Treyvon, and honestly I don’t have time for him, nor his antics. S’herunda Colton is truly ready to move on from Treyvon Tucker. I been sitting at home lately and Ashlee suggested that we go to the mall and shop for this party Saturday. Shid, she just don’t know im ready to go so I hopped in the shower and showered for a go 30 mins just standing there crying I gave that nigga my all man for real , and he just treated me like the whore he is. I finally got out the shower and lotion my body up and put on some leggings and a blue tweetie bird sweater, and I wet my hair in the shower so it’s now deep wavy, I added a little Moroccan oil to give it shine then put on my makeup nun to serious just a little blue eye shadow and some eyeliner and lip gloss. Sprayed on my Paris Hilton “canteen”, grabbed my DROID, and out the door I was.

I got into my range rover mama brought me for Christmas, and I was gone. I was listening to “YG, Grind Mode” when I went to pick up Ashlee ass, she my girl but she will try to steal your man it’s like she will forget you and her have a friendship and go for the dude and act like you did something wrong, but im use to it its happen to me twice other than that she a pretty good friend but , I made up in my mind next time she try it that’s her ass baby .  Anyway she was looking cute unlike me she had an hour glass frame with a nice sized ass, to be honest that’s all boys looked at.

“Hey girl”

“Was Good Ashy”

“Shid hungry ready to hit up this food court”

“Oh I want so of the good ol nese”

“I want a big NASTY BURGER” she said yelling

I just laughed and turned up the radio, drunk in love was on so we road in silence til we go to the mall

We made our way into the mall, we went our separate ways and agreed to meet up in 2 hours. The first store I hit up was rue 21 not for clothes but shoes I still hand a lot of the money Trey gave me before that little inflicted dinner we went to. Spending his bands is a must, maybe I’ll feel better.

I tried on some boots and some cute shoes to were with tights and things of that sort , in total I got 3 pair of boots and 5 pairs of shoes with spites on them and 2 of them was wedge illusions.

I was now on the way to foot locker with my bags to get 2 pair of foams and some pink and blue Jordan’s when I hit a hard chest, I fell flat on my plump ass

“Dang ma im so sorry, let me help you up” he said , I looked up at a pure goddess , he had nice caramel skin and average kind of body, about 6’3 big light brown almond shaped orbs, he was wearing black levis and a white v neck , and lawd he had tattoos , I can’t I can’t, he helped me up and started dusting off my ass , I looked at him with a smirk

“So do you want to squeeze it to ha-ha” I said

“Only if you let me get your number uhhh?”

“Sherunda, my name is sherunda” he hugged me and said

“Quency, my name is Quency ma “

“Nice to meet you quency “

“So how’s about that number sherunda”

“Um, here you go don’t get it and not use it” I said getting his iPhone

“Oh, trust ma ima use it, but let me run in here in foot locker and glad these kicks”

“Same place im going”

“Let’s go then” he said with that million dollar smile

As we went in the store we went our separate was and as I got my shoes and headed to the counter he was already in front of me, he only glanced to see what I had and then he said “im going to text you soon sherunda”. I replied with an okay and he paid for his belongs and left quickly

I went to the counter to ring up my belongs as the man was ringing up my things, the total was 250.65 I was about to pull out my cash until he said “Ma’am the gentlemen before you already rung up your belongs and told me to give you the change which is 300.23. I was in utter shock as I took the money and went to meet up with Ashlee that little trickster paid for my stuff, for some reason I was so excited I didn’t even see Ashlee in front of me trying to get my attention until she said “EARTH TO SHERUNDAA!”

VOTE

COMMENT

PLEASE!!