Chapter 9

S'herunda's Pov

Ok , I know yall wondering why she took him back so fast , well ill answer that . I want him for 1 , and 2nd I like him , and also because he needs another chance and I need to see if he actually is going to love me for me you know and I want love and he the first to give it to me as a male figure. We didn't make love he said when he was ready to make love to me it would be special not because I wanted him too , he said he had to want it too , which he did but he didn't want to approach it like that and honestly I don't know why I did it like that either.

 Anyway , I know I haven't been talking about school since I got suspended but , its been good ... I have been doing great in my classes and kasha she still don't like me , but fuck her ... Her little crew? yeah they left her hanging after me and her got into that fight. She didn't have real friends in the first place . me and Ashle were in 7th period waiting on the bell to ring .... Just talking. The bell finally rung and Ashle got into the car with her man and I waited for Trey to come and get me ..... We made it to my house and watched tv and order wings and pizza ..

*****

I know it's short but I'm doing one pov at a time