Chapter 4

Sherunda's Pov

**2 weeks later**

So its been 2 weeks since me and Trey been talking. Yeah I call him Trey instead of Treyvon . I also found out that , that bitch I punched is he ex girlfriend :) . Yeah he broke up with her as and she tried to commit suicide .... #SADCASE , I mean I feel bad for her nobody deserves to die but todays the day Treyvon is coming over Ikr.....

My phone starts ringing and its Treyy<3
*phone convo*

Trey- wassup bae

S'herunda- hey baby

Trey-look im about to eat then im omw so wear some to show that ass

S'herunda-omg Trey stop but ok

Trey-alright see you in a few

S'herunda-K

*end of convo*

So after that I went and took a shower and washed my hair shaved everything and hopped out the shower and started applying baby oil to my body , especially between my legs where they rub together .... That's the perks of being a big girl I just hope Trey doesn't flip when he sees me in person... After I put my oil on I picked out this cute halter top black dress it had a split in the front ;) and a black sports bra and black laced panties and slid it on after that I let down my Brazilian weave and put on some moose to curl it up .... Afterwards I went to straighten up the house ... Did I mention my moms never home and I haven't spoke to MY father in 2 years but that's a different topic.... But I heard a knock at the door , I went to see who it was and I opened the door I just hopes he accepts me for who I am ., moment of truth .....

____________________________________

Votes 3

Comments 2

Is Treyvon gonna accept he as a big girl or not