I DO NOT AGREE!

At The Office:

"Zak, please." Abe directed him to the seat facing me. Zak oblidged grudgingly only after taking off his jacket and putting it properly on the back of his seat. I muttered "OCD". He shot me a look and I put my hands up in a surrendering gesture. So Mazur, what's the bag of douche doing? An errand for my sperm donor?"

"Now, now, no need to get catty." I growled." You wanna see catty? I'll show you catty when I'm clawing your eyes out." He just brings out the worse in me.

" You just bring out the worse in her" No shit. Excuse mai French. " Just calm yourself, Jessa. Zak, tell her why you're here." I looked at him expectantly saying " Yes, Zak. Tell me why you're here."

" You know what? If you are going to hold that kind of attitude we can take this outside."

"Punk move. Everyone in this room knows that you can't fight me."

" Oh, really? Well, maybe we should settle this. At 2:15." I calculated this.

" Let's make it 2:25. I have a seventh period that's a bit far from the entrance." He nodded.

" Wait, why in front of the school. I could come to you. We could do it by your 7th period." I thought about it for a second. " Well, I have to get home by the bus today so I have to be there by 2:35 and I don't want to have to run to my bus after a scuffle."

"Makes sense. Well, If we do it by your 7th period, I could drive you cuz we have to go somewhere anyway."

" That's a good idea and-" Abe cut me off. " Are you two legit? Like are you seriously talking about your planned fight like that? You haven't changed at all. You act like you're best friends. What happened between you?"

" Don't wanna talk about it!" Me and Zak said in unison. " Besides, what do you know about it? I didn't know you back then. DId you know Zak?" I asked.

Abe looked down a bit nervous and he conspicuously changed the subject. " Hey, how's your brother?" I looked at him.

" I spoke to him yesterday but, he still won't tell me where he is. Only some weird message that I have yet to decipher. He's all like, " LOOK RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU!" and I look and guess what I see. My television. Now being the genius I am I go ' You in tv or something? Like I didn't know you could act.' and he goes " Your an idiot and hangs up. I'm not an idiot, you know. If anything, he's the idiot giving me messages I can't understand." I continued grumbling when I saw Zak and Abe share a look.

"What was that look?" They shared another look. " There it is again! What the fuck?"

" It's nothing. Let it go."

"Shut Up. Nobody asked you for your opinion."

" It's not my opinion. It's fact. And you shut up."

" It is your opinion. You are entitled to your opinion and all that shizz but keep it to yourself and SHUT UP."

" I'm not gonna say this again. It is a fact that the look was nothing. And you Shut Up."

" And I will not repeat myself after this, It is my opinion that the look was something and you say it wasn't. Two different OPINIONS!! Now Shut. Your. Mouth!" Then it was an all out screaming match and then Abe cut in " Both of you calm d-"

" Oh Shut UP!" We said in unison.

" No." I chuckled at his childishness."Just tell her why you're here so she can get out of my office."

" Oh yeah, you've got an assignment."

"No."

" Oh come on, you have been away from home for so long and from the looks of it, you are not working out anymore." I went over sat on his lap and smiled sweetly. " How about I test your malleability, then you'll see how much I work out." I went back to my chair and glared at him. He glared back for a few seconds and then I stuck my tongue out and flick it. I smirked when I saw the shocked look on his face. He looked away a bit uncomfy like.

" Just do it. It's not like you have to be in the field or something like that. It's simple..." I crinkled my forehead and then I looked up wide eyed.

" No, oh no no no no no no no and NO! I am not going to babysit some bratfaced idiot."

" Ok, maybe assignment is too harsh of a word."

" Business Deal?" I guessed.

" Not exactly."

"Proposition?"

" No, don't think that's the right word."

" Back Room Deal?" The two men chuckled.

" No."

"Compromise?"

" That's pretty close to what I'd say."

" So......."

"Soooooooooo yourself." I gave him a look. " Ok, ok. Well your father needs you back but I tried to tell him that there was no way you'd want to come back after what's happened and that he should just let you be, but you know your father so he gave me an option, either you go home or you-" he murmured the last part.

" What?" I asked in serious curiousness.

" ruhfuhrfurh fdahied"

" Dude! Speak out! I can't understand what your saying. All I hear is hgurighfruighreygreoergiure" He laughed at my exaggeration.

" You're getting married." Without missing a beat, I say. " You Lie!"

" I don't"

" Not even"

"Yes... even."

" Well, that sucks."

" Just, that sucks? I thought you'd have thrown a temper tantrum or something."

" In another situation, I probably would but truth be told, I guess i can find a way out of this. Without casualties. Plus it's not like I'll know the guy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So, this took me a while but I finally got it. What's happening here. What's with her bro? Will she know her new arrainged marriage? Who knows, OH YEAH!!! Me..

Hahahahahahahahaha. LAWLZ. I'll update soon, I promise but I want more reads and comments and votes.

Thanks A Bunch!!! JK. Who says that? Anyway love you all!!! BYE!!

AUTHOR'S NOTE: OOOOO-Tay. I have been postponing doing this for ages because of my stupid Latin. Advice: Don't ever take it online. It SUCKSSS! At least my teacher is like really nice. Anyway, I just wanted to show you that I care enough to have everyone read so, I am dedicated to this and my other story " Life I Once Knew" . I have to update on that one too but this one has a bit more reads by like 250 so, I'll just do it on demand. Anyways, Back to Jess and mystery green eyes.