Chapter 8 ~ Honesty & Sibling Bonding

~Harry's POV~

Ella and I were sat outside my mother's house still in my car.

I had one hand on the steering wheel and the other resting where the window is rolled right down.

"So, you came 3 and a half was hours to just sit in your car?".

Ella's voice snapped me from my thoughts and I turned to face her as a small frown made it's way on my face, "What do I even say to her? How do I ask her?".

Ella shrugged once while glancing at the house, "Just come right out and ask or just hand her my birth certificate".

I slowly nodded as I unbuckled my seatbelt, "Well, I guess it's now or never". I paused while looking at Ella, "A-Are you coming in with me?".

I really wanted her to, even though she will let me be the only one to see her I still felt better when she was around me.

She raised her eyebrow as a small smile formed on her lips, "Do you want me to?".

I nodded once biting my lower lip.

Her smile grew as she suddenly disappeared, I looked around quickly and seconds later she re-appeared right by my car window, making me jump.

She let out a quiet giggle, "Come on then!".

I returned the smile and jumped out of the car, locking it up after.

I began making my way towards the house with Ella by me side.

"Just make sure you don't talk to me cause your family will think you're going crazy".

I chuckled as I rang the doorbell, "Well Gemma knows about you, it's just mum who doesn't".

Ella nodded just as the front door flew open and I was stood face to face with Gemma.

"Hazza!". She squealed and pulled me into a tight hug, I chuckled returning the hug as I glanced over at Ella to see her staring at Gemma with a wide smile on her lips.

Right there I made a mental note to get Gemma in a room alone and introduce her to Ella, though I don't know how she'll take it.

She pulled away from the hug and stepped aside, "Well come on in, mum's in the kitchen".

I smiled and nodded once as I made my way into the house with Ella still glued to my side.

I stood in the kitchen doorway watching my mum rush around cooking dinner.

"Gemma! Who was at the door?!". She shouted to my sister who was god knows where.

"Hi mum".

She quickly spun around on her heels and the second she saw me she flew across the room pulling me into a tight hug.

"My baby! I've missed you so much!".

Even though I still felt some anger towards her, I slightly smiled as I hugged her back, "Missed you too mum".

She pulled away with a huge smile on her lips, "Why didn't you tell me you were coming?".

I glanced over at Ella who was standing in the corner of the room staring at mum and let me tell you something, if looks could kill....

"Well I um, I'm here for a reason actually".

My mum frowned in confusion, "Oh? Is everything OK?".

I just looked at her, "Not really no". I turned around and walked into the living room knowing my mum will follow, Gemma was sat on the sofa watching TV, I grabbed the remote off her and turned the TV off.