Chapter 5 ~ Memories & Snow

~Harry's POV~

A few weeks have passed and we have all gotten to know Stacey really well. I watch Ella when Stacey comes to visit us, she just stands in the corner of the room staring at her. I know she really wants to speak to her again, but Ella said it's best if she doesn't show herself to her, because at some point Ella will have to leave, and I can see that Stacey won't be able to handle losing Ella for a second time. Thinking about it just breaks my heart, I love having Ella around the house, she's always popping up and talking to Louis, Zayn, Niall and myself, Liam still doesn't believe, we've been trying lots of different ways but nothing.

She has become like family and we all want her to be happy. Which she clearly isn't. She might say she's fine but I know it's killing her being away from her parents.

"Harry?".

I snapped out of my thoughts by her voice, a smile instantly formed on my lips as I turned to see Ella standing in the doorway of my room, I sat up on my bed as my smile grew.

"Good morning Ella, how are you?".

I would always ask her the same question every time I see her and she would always answer with a shrug of the shoulders and a 'I'm fine, thanks'. but like every time I know she's lying.

She shrugged her shoulders as she spoke, "I'm fine thanks".

I sighed deeply and before I said anything she spoke again as she made her way over to my bed, sitting herself down next to me, "So, have you spoken to Stacey lately?".

I nodded, "Last night actually, she was spending time with her sister".

"Hollie, she's her twin sister". Ella spoke while turning her gaze to stare out of the window, she let out a loud sigh as she closed her eyes.

"I always loved this time of year, my parents and I would sit out on the decking with a fire lit and we would just talk about random things, even though my parents didn't get along the last couple of months, they always made an effort to make me happy, we would still go out as a family, to the zoo or for a meal, I can remember last Christmas it snowed for weeks and weeks without stopping, we were snowed in completely, me and my dad spent the whole day outside in the snow, we made so many snowmen, we had a snowball fight and my mum came out to join us, I've never laughed so much in my entire life, that was the best Christmas I had, I just didn't know it would be my last".

I just stared at her loving the fact that she could share her most precious memories with me, "Hey, you have this year as well, the boys and I are gonna make it a close second best".

I smiled brightly as she let out a giggle.

"Thanks Harry, but it won't be the same".

"We'll make sure it is! I promise! Hey we'll even buy you presents".

Her giggle became louder as she turned to face me, "I'm dead Harry, you can't buy a ghost presents".

I raised my eyebrow at her as a wide grin formed on my lips, "Oh yea? You just watch Ella!".

She shook her head while rolling her eyes playfully at me.

It was silent for a few seconds before Ella spoke, "Harry? Do you believe in Christmas wishes?".

I nodded once, "Completely, why?".

"Well do you wanna know what my wish is?".

I nodded once again while watching her very carefully, the way she bit her lip while staring back out of the window.

"I wish I could spend just one more Christmas as a living human being". She scoffed before shaking her head, "How ridiculous is that?! I mean i'm dead and there is nothing or no one who is gonna change that".