5.

Ashton's pov

I'm with Jimmy and I'm bloody terrified.

"Lovie are you hungry?" Fiona asked and I nodded yes. I sat and talked with Kerrianne and she was just so adorable. Fiona and I talked about when she was pregnant with Kerrianne. Anyways tonight we were with Jimmy when a kid got his face hurt. We went to Maureen's and I hid the car and went up and went to the guy and cleaned up his face a bit.

"How do you know what to do?" Kerri asked and I said my best friends ol' lady. Two guys came and patched him up. I sat down and rubbed my stomach. I felt my little Alien kick my hand and I smiled. I took Kerrianne's hand and placed it on my stomach and she got to feel the little bugger kick. She giggled making me smile. After a while Father Kellan came and took us to a safe place. Kerrianne and I slept in the same bed. Since I got here we have been joint at the hip.

2 days later.

God I miss Tig and the others. Cameron is dead. Abel is somewhere with a new family. I woke up in bed alone. I laid there and started to cry. Half sack is dead because of Cameron and I'm stuck with Jimmy. The door opened and I saw Fiona.

"Awe lassie we are going to the club house tonight. Samcro is here." She said and I launched myself put of bed and got changed and did my make up and hair. We left an hour later.

Happy's pov

Juice grabbed the guys in the chapel and we all went outside. The door opened and two women came out. The older one turned and than I saw a girl that was pregnant. The girl looked up and I was Ashton. We locked eyes and she ran and jumped on me wrapping her legs around my waist.

"God am I glad to see your ugly self." She said making the guys and I chuckled. She got down and I checked her for injuries but there was only one on her forehead. I pulled her back into a hug and she giggled. She than pulled away and hugged the others. Chibs was still hugging the girls. The youngest ran and hugged Ashton.

"What's wrong princesa aren't you happy your dad is here?" She asked and stroked her hair.

"But your leaving." The girl cried and Ashton looked ready to cry.

"Princesa its okay, I'll call and write. Maybe you and your Ma can come to my wedding. I can make you my bridesmaid with my best friend Lyla?" She said and the girl looked at the oldest women.

"I don't see a problem." She said and the girl smiled. She looked at me and frowned.

"Speaking of my wedding where's Tig?" She asked and I looked away.

"Sweetie." Gemma said and Ashton looked at her. Gemma told her and Chibs opened his arms.

"Pops." She cried and ran into his arms.

"Lassie its going to be okay. We will get Abel and go home soon. Than you can see Tig." Chibs said and the older women smiled.

"You are to drink for me tonight." She said to me and I chuckled and said okay. We all went inside and she went and sat down at the bar.

"Soda will be fine." She said and the guy behind the bar smiled. I said beer and he got us our drinks.

Usa.

Ashton's pov

I ran straight into Tigs arms. I wrapped my legs around his waist and kissed him like he would disappear. His arms went around my waist immediately.

"God I've missed you." He said and I pulled away and nuzzled my head in his neck.

"I've missed you to babe." I said and kissed his neck and he took me straight to the bed room. I love a man in control. He fucked my brains out and it was the best. After laying in bed for a bit we got dressed and joined the others. Lyla hugged me as did Piney and Lily. I than pushed Kozik and Tig in a dorm.