1.

Ashton's pov

It was 6 am and I was just now getting home from 14 hour shift at the factory. I walked into the the house and threw my bike keys on the counter.

"Ashton is that you honey?" Carla my foster mom said.

"Yeah Ma. I'm going to take a shower can you make a shower. I have leave in an hour for my shift at the nursing home." I called out to her and she came out of the kitchen and gave me a mug.

"I want you to meet some people. Their with Daniel and your sister." She said and I sighed and unbutton my shirt and walked to the living room.

"Ashy." Lily clapped and Daniel took my cup and I picked her up and let out a yawn. Lily is two years old and she adores me.

"Hi princesa. Hey Dan. Ma wants me to met some people before my shift at the nursing home." I said and bounced Lily on my hip.

"Yeah Ashton this Jax, Clay, Tig and Chibs." Dan said and took Lily and gave me my mug.

"Hi I'm sorry but I have an hour before my shift. It was nice meeting you. I'm going to go take a shower." I said and kissed Lily on the head setting her down and went upstairs. I got a shower and got into my scrubs and went downstairs. Mom gave me another cup of coffee.

"Honey are you sure you don't want to stay home you worked 14 hours and haven't slept." Ma said and lily ran to me and hugged my leg. The guys I met smiled.

"Why do you work so much lassie?" Chibs asked and I looked at him.

"Scottish accent nice. But I work so I can get into college. If you haven't notice we don't have much. Daniel and Carla can't afford the college I want to go to." I said and drank the rest of my coffee.

"Alright I got to go. Dan can I take the truck my bike has a leek." I said and he nodded and I kiss Lily on the head and gave him to Chibs. I left and went to work.

5 hours later.

I stopped at the pizza place and got pizza since mom said that they were still there. I got home and tossed the keys on the counter.

"I got pizza. I'm starving." I called out and I heard laughing. They all came out to the kitchen.

"One of you giant need to get the plates." I said and gave up on reaching them. Jax grabbed them and put them on the counter. I grabbed four pieces and grabbed a beer.

"How was work?" Ma asked and I looked at her.

"One if many of the elders passed I had to sedate one. I got punched by one therefore the bruise. I met the new Elder Ms Lowman. Her son was Quiet. Lots of Tattoos like me. I think she said his name was Happy." I said and the guys chuckled. We went to the living room and Lily was watching cartoons.

"Ashy!" Lily squealed and got up and ran and hugged my leg.

"You hungry?" I asked and she nodded yes. I got down on the floor and she sat on my lap and we ate the piece with hot sauce.

"Look it blue." I said and pointed at the Tv.

"So honey we need to talk?" Dan said and Lily clapped her hands and giggled.

"What's up?" I asked and they looked sad.

"Is Ma or you sick?" I asked and she shook their head no.

"Not at all. We just found out that your birth parents arranged a marriage." Ma said and I ran a hand through my hair.

"Okay what's wrong with that?" I asked and they sighed in relief.