3

(Donna is dead, Opie never dies, Tig never killed Donna a one-Niner did. Clay, Piney and Gemma die. Jax and Tara never dies.)

Ashton's pov

I was working in the shop when I heard Gemma crying. I walked into the office and she yelled at half sack to get.

"Gemmy." I whispered and she kept crying and I walked over and sat down bringing her to my chest and said soothing words.

"The tart clay screwed is here. They are not supposed to show up and slap us in the face." She cried and I stroked her hair.

"Its going to be okay I promise." I said softly and she nodded. After a bit Clay was arrested and Gemma and I went to the store. We went outside and the tart was there. I saw a skate board and I picked it up and slammed it across her face. Gemma busted out laughing. I tossed the skate board down and looked at her.

"Don't ever go near my uncle again dumb hussie." I spat and she cried and I sat on the curb smoking a cigarette with Gemma. I was taken to the station and was put in a cell.

"So with your record you going to have to do about 3 months in county." Hale said and I leaned on the cell door.

"Call Gemma she can tell the guys and my fiance." I said and stood up and laid on the bed with a hand behind my head and one over my eyes.

"Gemma is still here." He said and I moved my arm and looked at him.

"Did the tart file charges?" I asked and he said no.

"Than I don't have to serve time. Now either let me out or go away." I said and he left a cigarette for me. I got up and he lite it for me.

"You will be free to go tomorrow." He said and walked away. I sat on the bed and Gemma came in and sat down. We just sat there and talked.

Tig's pov

"What do you mean she's in jail?" I asked Clay and he looked at me.

"I mean she took a skate board to the sweet butts face in public." He said and I groaned.

"She will get out tomorrow. Gemma is with her." He added and I got a beer.

Morning.

I woke up to the door shutting and closing. Ashton walked into the room. I watched her start to undress. She turned a looked at me and blushed.

"Did I wake you?" She asked and I said nope. She crawled into bed and I pulled her to me. She pulled me down by my beard and kissed.

Later.

I woke up to Ashton laying on top of me naked. I pulled the covers up and held her and went back to sleep.

"Baby its the club." Ashton said shaking me. I opened my eyes and she gave me the phone and kissed my lips and left the from in my hoodie. I talked to Clay and than got a shower and Ashton joined. We got out of the shower and she kept teasing me. I finally threw her on the bed and ripped the towel off her and dropped mine.

3 hours later.

We showed up to the club house and I went into the chapel with the guys and she went to TM. On break we talked about the wedding. Half sack walked in with Lily.

"Thanks for picking her up." Ashton said and took her from him.

"Tiggy! Ashy!" She squealed and I kissed her head. Ashton hands her over to me and went to the bathroom.

"Trager!" She yelled and Chibs took Lily and I went to check on her.

"I'm 2 weeks late." She said holding a tampon.