Chapter 6: Take it Slow; That's My Baby!

"Sorry if you got hurt at all. My name is Yin." The woman reaper said with a smile. Her hood was still down and the other reapers all came to sit at her sides. The large reaper and young one both had lowered their hoods as well, but the other two left theirs up. "This guy's Benkei and the little one is Ruve. The other two want to stay unknown though." She said, gesturing to the men beside her.

Kakashi and Naruto sat with Sai and Yamato next to them, still slightly in shock. To them it was almost like seeing a ghost and neither knew exactly how to deal with what they were seeing. Kakashi had all but given up on ever seeing his sweet Clarissa again. As far as he was concerned the fall had really killed her all those years ago and his continuous search for her was his own foolish desire to see her one last time, whether she was dead or not. For Naruto, it was his dream come true. Not only was his Aunt alive but she was perfectly safe and healthy. Clary was alive!

She continued to smile and looked from Kakashi to Naruto with an excited gaze. "So you guys know who I am right?" They nodded. "Tell me! I've been trying to remember for years! Was I nice? How about a ninja? Please tell me I knew how to kick some major butt!" She gushed enthusiastically.

Her hyper and joyful attitude made both men smile in sweet memory. Finally it was Kakashi who spoke. "Well... Yin was it?" She nodded. But he wanted to find something out before he told her who she really was. "How did you come by that name?"

"Oh, because of this." She turned around and lifted her hair to expose the back of her neck. There sat the black Yin tattoo, the sister to his own tattoo. "Is my real name different? And... how do you know me?"

There were so many questions that needed answered, but what would happen if they answered these questions for her? Would she start to remember and go to the village with them or would she only retain the knowledge and continue her new life as a reaper leader? That thought alone brought a wave of sadness through the two. But Kakashi readied himself and began to answer her questions.

"I'll start with the basics. Your real name is Clarissa Namikaze, Clary as most commonly known."

"Clary..." She said, seemingly testing the name on her tongue. Then she smiled. "I like it!"

"Yes, well..." Kakashi began again. "It's the name your brother gave you shortly after taking you in."

She the got a look of confusion. "Took me in? I was adopted?"

"Yes. Your brother found you in the outlining forest of the village hidden in the leaves and took you home. His parents happily took you in and he named you Clary. However it was Hana, your adopted mother, who lengthened the name to Clarissa." Kakashi grew quiet for a moment before taking a deep breath and continuing. "You and I met at the age of four in the ninja academy where you studied until your graduation age of ten."

"Yes! Ninja!" Clary cheered. "That decides that then." She stood and striped off her reaper robe.

Benkei and Ruve both dropped their jaws. "What the- Yin?!" Ruve cried.

"What on Earth are you doing?!" Benkei matched his cry.

"I'm quitting, duh." She pulled out a little knife and cut her hand, letting blood pool in her palm before she spread the red liquid across the front of the robe. When satisfied with her work she tossed the garment at Benkei. "Here, tell Dan I died."

Ruve looked on the verge of tears as he realized what she was deciding to do. "No! Yin you can't leave!"

Benkei too looked highly disturbed by her decision. "Yin, please." The other two stayed quiet.

"I'm sorry guys." Clary said, looking truly sorry. "But you know how much I've been dreaming of finding out who I really am. And now I can. And I have to go with them now."