Chapter Twenty

Blakelyn's POV:

I opened my eyes and pouted when I didn't feel Harry beside me. I rubbed my eyes and looked at my phone to see it was 4:30. I sat up, putting my hair into a messy bun and walked out of the room. "Look, mommy's up, finally." Harry smiled and I rolled my eyes playfully. The babies squealed as I kissed the tops of their heads. "Hey bubbies. Look at all of the drool, are you teething?" I asked Trevor. He just cooed before chewing on his fingers. I smiled and walked over to Harry. I wrapped my arms around him and laid my head on his bare back. "How was your nap?" He asked me. "Amazing. Why didn't you wake me up?" I felt him shrug. "You looked so cute and tired so I didn't want to wake you." I smiled and hugged him tighter before letting go. "I love you." I stood on my tippy toes and kissed your cheek. "Love you too." He smiled back.

"Is your dinner yummy? Daddy did a great job." I said to the twins as they ate their chicken, broccoli, and rice. They continued to eat as I continued to eat. When we finished eating, I washed the dishes as Harry cleaned up the twins. "Where are the boys' teethers?" Harry asked me. "The freezer," I answered as I heard him come into the kitchen with Trevor in his arms. "Are your teeth hurting you babe?" I looked at him. His cheeks were a little swollen and red. I pouted. "Is he getting molars?" I asked Harry. Trevor whined as Harry opened his mouth. "Yeah." He answered and I pouted. I remembered when Christian got his, it was a few days of tears and late nights. Harry sat down on the couch and gave Trevor his teething ring. He just leaned against Harry and chewed on it.

"You have a little fever Trev." I said to him, turning the thermometer off. He pulled on his ear and whined. I frowned. "Harry, can you get me the infant Tylenol?" I asked him. A few minutes later, he came back with Christian, in his pajamas, and the bottle of medicine. I grabbed the medicine from him and fixed the correct amount in the syringe. Harry helped me open his mouth and he cried as I gave it to him. I pouted and hugged him, hearing him cry against my chest. Christian crawled over to us and Harry picked him up, putting him on his lap. He looked at Harry and I before rubbing Trevor's back. I smiled at Harry and he smiled too. "You're so sweet." He smiled and kissed the top of Chris' head.