Chapter Two

Blakelyn's POV:

"They're sleeping." I said to Harry as I sat on the couch. I grabbed my Starbucks cup and sipped from it. "OK, did they have fun at the park?" He asked me. "Yeah, they slid down the slide and crawled around, it was cute." I smiled. He chuckled. "I'll be home in a few hours alright?" He said and I smiled. "Ok, talk to you later. Love you." "Love you too." He smiled back before hanging up. I turned the TV on, going to Netflix and watching the next episode of Glee.

"Want some spaghetti?" I asked the twins before putting them in their high chairs. Christian squealed as I put some noodles and meat sauce on the tray. "Mmm, yummy." I said as they began eating. I fixed myself a bowl, putting red pepper seasoning and parmesan cheese on it, and sitting beside Harry at the breakfast bar. "It's delicious." Harry said, making me smile. "Thanks, that's what Pinterest is for." I chuckled and he did too. "I'm happy that we moved in together. It's so peaceful here." I smiled, kissing his cheek. "I know, living at home was fun but it was really hard with so many people." He said and I nodded. "I know." I continued eating. "I like having you here every day so the twins and I can see you." I smiled and he did too. "Me too." He pecked my lips. "You have spaghetti sauce on your face." I smiled and rubbed it off. He blushed and I continued eating. I looked over at the twins to see they had spaghetti sauce and noodles all over them. "Look." I nudged Harry and we both laughed at them. "Guess who's getting a bath tonight." I smiled and they giggled.

"Yummy bottle." I said to them as I gave them their bottles. They sat between Harry and I as he watched Stranger Things on Netflix. I ran my fingers through Trevor's hair. "They're cute." Harry said and I smiled. "And they're ours." I smiled, pecking his lips. "I love you." I whispered. "I love you too." He smiled back.