Chapter Nine

Blakelyn's POV:

"Hey!" I squealed as the twins came to me, they both started walking this weekend and it's so cute seeing them walk. I picked them up and kissed their cheeks before hugging my mom. "Thanks for watching them." I smiled and she nodded. "No problem, now let me see the ring." She smiled and I blushed, showing her. "Wow, it's beautiful. Harry did a good job." She smiled at it. "Thanks Mrs. James." Harry smiled. "Harry, you know that you can just call me Martha." She smiled and he blushed before nodding. "Sorry." He said and I smiled as Christian rubbed his eyes and laid his head on my chest. "Tired baby?" I asked him and kissed his forehead. "We'll see you later mom." I said before kissing her forehead. "Bye you guys and congratulations again!" She smiled at us as we left.

"I can't believe we're going to get married." I smiled at my engagement ring. Harry smiled and kissed my shoulder. "I've been wanting to do it for a while. I was trying to figure out ways to do it, I wanted it to be special." I smiled at him. "You could've asked me with the twins playing with their food and we both had drool on us, I still would've said yes." I said and he smiled, lightly kissing me. "I love you so much." I whispered. "I love you too." He smiled back as I laid my head on his lap.

A/N: sorry it's so short!