Chapter 3

Celeste's POV

I drove up to Ares's place and I was surprised when I looked at his house. It's huge. He must be some rich guy now. I didn't even ask him what his job is like.

The guard let me in so I went in without knocking, and found Cleo and Ares playing, laughing.

"Hello children!" I quipped.

"Miss Celeste!" Cleo squealed and ran towards me, hugging my legs.

"Hey Princess. I brought some extra cookies for you." I said as I bend down, giving her the cookies.

"Thank you, Miss." She brimmed with joy.

"I'll go give it to Debby." She said, and ran away into the kitchen. I remember her talking about Debby to me in the nursery. She's the house cook.

"I made red velvet cheesecake. For you." I said as I stood up, and Ares walked towards me.

"Seriously? You made it like today?" He asked, shocked, and I nodded.

"Thanks, Cel. You're great." He said before hugging me.

"That I am." I chuckled.

"Here you go." I said as I handed him the cake in the container, and he took it with a big smile on his face.

"You have a nice house. It's huge." I said as we waked towards the living room.

"Thanks."

"Sabine wanted this house. I wanted something smaller than this." He said softly.

"What happened, Ares? Why did she left?" I asked, and before he could answer, Cleo walked in the living room.

"Cleo, why don't you show your Miss the house." Ares said.

"Okay. Let's go, Miss." Cleo said as she dragged me upstairs to show me her room first.

The house was undoubtedly beautiful, but it was massive. Cleo's room was so big, not to forget her father's room. His room was huge and exquisite. Even the bathrooms were big and beautiful. Cleo showed me each and every part of the house, and I got tired walking around the whole house. I wonder how the maids clean up this house. It must be tiring as hell.

As we reached downstairs, I slumped onto the sofa beside a chuckling Ares.

"How was the tour?" He asked.

"Tiring." I said.

"Come, Miss. Let's eat." Cleo said while pulling my hand.

"Yeah, let's have dinner. I'm hungry already." Ares said.

"Me too." I said, and the both of us got off the couch and head to the dining room.

"Miss, can I sit beside you?" Cleo asked me, and before I could say yes, Ares spoke

"Cleo, I have to feed you." Cleo looked down.

"That's okay. I can feed her." I said.

"You sure?"

"Yeah." I smiled, so did Cleo.

Cleo sat beside me on the dining table, and Ares sat opposite me, and we began eating our dinner.

While I was feeding Cleo the chicken noodle casserole which was absolutely tasty, I felt Ares stare on me. I looked up at him, and he smiled before looking down at his food, taking a bite. This happened twice. Why is he looking at me?

Maybe because I look different now. My hair's longer. It was till my breast length. I applied very light make-up which I never used to. And my clothing is more ladylike now. I was wearing a casual yellow dress. Maybe that's why he's staring at me.